Both easy-to-use and intuitive, the Jabra DRIVE in-car speakerphone connects with up to two mobile devices at a time and requires no setup, allowing drivers and passengers to have in-car phone conversations without compromising safety. The Jabra DRIVE also features A2DP technology, which allows you to stream music from a smartphone or Bluetooth-enabled MP3 player, listen to directions from your GPS applications, and more.
Enjoy in-car phone conversations without compromising safety. (see larger image
Brilliantly simple, the Jabra DRIVE requires no setup--it's so easy to operate, you probably won't even have to look in the manual to find out how to use it. Voice guidance talks you through as you pair it up with your mobile for the first time. After that, you just clip it onto your sun visor and it will connect automatically whenever you get into the car.
You can then talk freely on your mobile phone, with your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel. With the Jabra DRIVE, you don't even need to bother reaching for your phone when it rings. It's always at your fingertips, whenever you're on the road--just press the big friendly button on the in-car speakerphone to answer and enjoy crystal clear hands-free conversation.
- Crystal clear sound with echo and noise cancellation (DSP)
- Multiuse functionality connects to two Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Stream music, podcasts, and GPS directions via A2DP Bluetooth audio profile (requires compatible device)
- Voice guidance announces battery level and Bluetooth connection status
- Call features: answer/end calls, mute, reject calls*, last number redial*, auto pairing and auto off (*phone dependent)
- Automatic volume adjustment
- Auto-paring to mobile phone
- Dedicated control buttons
- Up to 20 hours of talk time and 30 days of standby time
- Bluetooth 3.0 (backward compatible with older Bluetooth-enabled peripherals)
What's in the Box
Jabra DRIVE speakerphone, USB cable, in-car charger, visor clip, quick start guide
Connection Voice Alert
When the Jabra DRIVE has successfully established connection with your phone and is ready to be used, the Jabra Voice Guidance will say "connected."
Battery Low Voice Alert
When the speakerphone has battery for less than 30 minutes the Jabra Voice Guidance will say "low battery." This message will be repeated with a ten minute interval.
| || |
|Made For ||Light users ||Medium to heavy users ||Premium business users |
|Talk Time ||20 hours ||20 hours ||14 hours |
|Standby Time ||30 days ||45 days ||40 days |
|Number of Speakers ||1 ||1 ||3 |
|Speaker Power ||2 watts ||3 watts ||7.5 watts |
|Dedicated Mute Button || ||✔ ||✔ |
|Dedicated Voice Control Button || ||✔ ||✔ |
|Auto ON || ||✔ ||✔ |
|Noise Cancellation ||Basic (One mic + DSP) ||Basic (One mic + DSP) ||Advanced (Dual mic + DSP) |
|High Definition (HD) Voice || ||✔ ||✔ |
|Virtual Surround Sound || || ||✔ |
|Voice Guidance ||Only: connected /low battery ||Full Voice Guidance ||Full Voice Guidance |
|Voice Controls || ||✔ ||✔ |
|Access Phone’s Contact List for Caller ID || ||✔ ||✔ |
|FM Transmitter || || ||✔ |