A great choice as a no-nonsense, first-time Bluetooth headset, the Jabra EASYGO is stylish and discreet, and its lightness and shape make it a joy to wear. There are no complex functions and installation is fast and straightforward. It has DSP technology for crystal clear sound and an automatic volume control that keeps volume constant even when you move between quiet and noisy environments.
The no-nonsense Jabra EASYGO.
The EASYGO also has Voice Guidance, which tells you when it is connected to your phone and if you need to recharge it. You can even pair the Jabra EASYGO with two Bluetooth devices simultaneously--use it at work, on-foot or in the car. You'll get up to 6 hours of talk time and up to 8 days of standby time.
Features and Specifications
- Easy to use and wear
- Wear it with or without the earhook. Two sizes earhook are provided for individual comfort. Two Ultimate comfort eargels are also included to use without earhook.
- Spoken battery and connection status
- Multiuse functionality connects to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- Crystal clear sound and voice (DSP technology)
- Auto-pairing for no-nonsense set-up
- Controls include answer/end, redial and voice dial (dependent on phone features)
- Bluetooth technology v. 2.1 for simple and secure pairing
- Up to 6 hours talk time and up to 8 days standby time
- MicroUSB charging plug
What's in the Box
Jabra EASYGO headset, two earhooks, two eargels, MicroUSB cable, quick start guide
Connection Voice Alert
When your headset has successfully established connection with your phone and is ready to be used, the Jabra Voice Guidance will say "connected."
Battery Low Voice Alert
When your headset has battery for less than 30 minutes the Jabra Voice Guidance will say "low battery." This message will be repeated with a ten minute interval.
Pairing the Headset with Your Phone
- First time pairing: Turn headset on--automatic pairing mode when Bluetooth connection indicator is flashing blue
- Later pairing: Turn headset off. Press and hold the answer/end button until Bluetooth connection indicator is flashing blue. Activate Bluetooth on your phone. Then set your phone to search for Bluetooth devices and select Jabra EASYGO. Press "OK" on the phone and if your are asked for a PIN code, confirm with PIN.
Using Your Headset
- Answer a call: Tap the answer/end button on your headset
- End a call: Tap the answer/end button to end an active call.
| || |
|Made For ||Light users ||Light to medium users ||Medium to heavy users ||Medium to heavy users ||Premium business users ||Premium style ||Premium business users |
|Wearing Style ||On-the-ear ||On-the-ear ||Behind-ear ||On-the-ear ||On-the-ear ||Hybrid ||Behind-ear |
|Talk Time ||6 hours ||6 hours ||6 hours ||5.5 hours ||6 hours ||10 hours ||7 hours |
|Standby Time ||8 days ||8 days ||8 days ||10.5 days ||15 days ||15 days ||15 days |
|Weight ||0.32oz ||0.3oz ||0.45oz ||0.35oz ||0.63oz ||0.25oz ||0.61oz |
|Icons for Connection Status and Battery ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ || ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ |
|Automatic Volume Adjustment ||✔ ||✔ || ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ |
|Noise Cancellation ||Basic ||Basic ||Basic ||Advanced ||Advanced ||Advanced ||Advanced |
|Wind Noise Reduction || || ||✔ || ||✔ || ||✔ |
|High Definition (HD) Voice ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ |
|Voice Guidance ||Connected / low battery ||Connected / low battery ||Connected / low battery ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ |
|Voice Controls || || || ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ |
|Access Phone’s Contact List for Caller ID || || || ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ |
|Dedicated Mute Button || || || || ||✔ || ||✔ |
|Active Ambient Noise Cancelation || || || || ||✔ || || |
|NFC for Easy Pairing || || || || || ||✔ ||✔ |
|Motion Sensor to Answer Calls/Sleep || || || || || || ||✔ |