5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful !
Published on November 21, 2010 by A. Collins

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor sound and poor fit
Published on February 5, 2011 by A. Dove

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful !, November 21, 2010
This review is from: Jabra Earboom Headset 2.5mm Universal Jack (Electronics)
I can say that I have been using my same Jabra ear piece for 6 years and it's still as amazing as day one! You get several sized ear pieces (and for both right and left ears). Once you find your correct fit, you will hardly tell it's in your ear. The sound quality is great. Usually I have to turn my phone volume down because it's so loud and clear. For the cheap price on these I would get two! Definitely a good find!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor sound and poor fit, February 5, 2011
This review is from: Jabra Earboom Headset 2.5mm Universal Jack (Electronics)
The sound for me was virtually inaudible when used with my cell phone. However, people on the other end heard me clearly. I tried the headset with my cordless phone also and the sound was only marginally better for me but again crystal clear for the other person. The fit just wasn't there for me. No matter how I positioned the ear buds or which covers I used, they just wouldn't stay in my ears well. I think that may be the main reason for the poor sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, April 25, 2010
This review is from: Jabra Earboom Headset 2.5mm Universal Jack (Electronics)
I got these for use for my commute on the bus to and from work and these are great, I have small ears and it's hard to find earpieces that actually fit inside your ear and they do not hurt.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work in 2.5mm, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Jabra Earboom Headset 2.5mm Universal Jack (Electronics)
Would not work with my 2.5 cell phone. Just dead as a doornail.
But - company was great - Issued credit, said keep, return shipping too expensive for a cheap item.
Too bad it didn't work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!!!!, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Jabra Earboom Headset 2.5mm Universal Jack (Electronics)
Horrble fit no matter what earbud adapter is used. PAINFUL and very uncomfortable !!!The mic doesn't come any where near the mouth either. A waste of money.

3.0 out of 5 stars arrived quickly, November 14, 2013
This review is from: Jabra Earboom Headset 2.5mm Universal Jack (Electronics)
i was hoping because of all the reviews that this would be great but i can't hear very clearly from them, i used to have an old one that was great it fit good and i could hear very clearly from it but this one that i got is either defective or i don't know but i can't hear very good from it. but it did arrive quickly though

4.0 out of 5 stars sounds good callers agree, May 3, 2013
This review is from: Jabra Earboom Headset 2.5mm Universal Jack (Electronics)
Sounds great. Fits right, sounds good and callers hear me clearly. Ear pieces are good. Microphone is fine. I got used to the mic against my cheek. I need 2.5mm since I worry they might become obsolete

2.0 out of 5 stars Its a pretty bad mic., July 22, 2012
This review is from: Jabra Earboom Headset 2.5mm Universal Jack (Electronics)
NOT FOR USE WITH XBOX LIVE. A great and far cheaper alternative to a Bluetooth headset.

Build quality ****
The first one arrived broken, the second one was fine. Sturdy plastic, quality silicone, strong mic clip, an average cord and connector.

Sound Quality **1/2
Do know that this mic is NOT FOR XBOX. If you use this with Xbox you can't control the volume. It will be way too loud and cause hearing damage. Even at max volume the voices were pretty crisp. Would work well for the hard of hearing.

Mic Quality ***
An average mic. A little bit of background noise, not a lot. Understandable voice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what picture shows, not what I wanted, December 20, 2011
This review is from: Jabra Earboom Headset 2.5mm Universal Jack (Electronics)
The item shipped is not what the picture shows, the clip item in the picture is exactly like others that I have. The one shipped has a larger clip and a large piece attached to it that is supposed to wind up the wire, I did not order this besides it does not work. I gave this item one star because that is what it is worth to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 4, 2011
Rob "L3X" (Miami, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jabra Earboom Headset 2.5mm Universal Jack (Electronics)
This item is excellent and my only gripe is that it doesn't come up on an Amazon search for "boom headset". I didn't find it until it was mentioned in a review for another headset. Comfortable in the ear and has a unique look that I really like. And the price... amazing! Audio is good from both sides. I was in heavy winds and my contact told me she could hear that there was wind but my voice was easily heard over it. I might buy a couple more just to have them on hand in case of loss or damage!