Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Jabra FREEWAY Bluetooth Speakerphone (Black, Retai...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 66% off the $129.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Jabra FREEWAY Bluetooth Speakerphone (Black, Retail Packaging)
|Price:||$79.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$50.99 (39%)|
- Speakerphone for the car with rich and crisp sound from 3 speakers and Virtual Surround sound
- Use your voice to make and take calls completely hands-free; announces the name of the incoming caller
- A2DP streaming for playback of music, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- FM Transmitter sends music and calls from mobile phone to car radio
- Up to 14 hours of talk time, up to 960 hours (40 days) of standby time, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- Auto on/off, Advanced Multiuse for connection to 2 Bluetooth devices at same time, audio streaming (A2DP) for playback of music, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- Rich and crisp sound with 3 speakers, HD Voice Ready, Virtual Surround Sound and dual microphone background noise reduction technology
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Size (LWH): 1.9 inches, 4.56 inches, 6.97 inches
- Weight: 5.12 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 14 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 480 hours
Color: Black | Package Type: Standard Packaging
From the Manufacturer
We are a global leader in the development of intelligent audio solutions that let you do more, hear more and be more. We believe in the power of sound to transform people's lives.
Jabra Freeway In-Car Speakerphone
Experience a new world of sound for your calls and music
The Jabra Freeway speakerphone makes hands-free calls and music sound better than ever and controlling them both is now effortless. It is the first speakerphone to have a 3-speaker stereo system, HD Voice Ready technology and Virtual Surround Sound, which makes the voice or music audio crisper, clearer and more vibrant than ever before. And with Noise Blackout Extreme dual microphone technology, you can say goodbye to unwanted background noise.
- Superior 3-speaker stereo sound
- Eliminates background noise
- Eronomic design makes it easy to use
Extraodinarily easy to operate
That’s because with the Freeway, your voice is in control. The voice guidance will talk you through setup and pairing. It will also announce the name of the incoming callers, ask if you want to accept their calls, battery level and connection status. Simply use your voice to make, answer, end, redial, or reject calls while keeping both hands safely on the wheel.
Use it with two mobile phones
The Jabra Freeway will pair with both simultaneously. There is no need to press buttons to turn the Jabra Freeway on or off. It automatically turns on when you get into your car and off when you get out.
Installation? No problem
Use the metal clip on the back of the speakerphone to attach it to your sun visor. That’s all the installation needed. You are now ready to drive responsibly.
Reasons to choose
- Virtual surround sound
- Noise cancellation
- Use your voice to make, answer, end, redial and reject calls
- Voice guidance provides pairing instructions, caller id, connection status and battery level
- FM Transmitter sends music and calls from mobile phone to car radio
- Stream music, podcasts, GPS directions from your phone
- Turns on and off automatically using the built-in motion sensor
A - Answer / End Button
B - Volume Up / Down Button
C - Mute Button
D- Voice Command Button
E - FM Transmitter Button
F - On / Off Power Switch
G - Micro USB Charging Port
H - Charging Indicator Light
|Talk time||20 hrs||20 hrs||14 hrs|
|Number of speakers||1||1||3|
|Speaker power||2 watts||3 watts||7.5 watts|
|Dedicated mute button||✓||✓|
|Voice control button||✓||✓|
|Motion sensor for auto on/ off||✓||✓|
|High Definition (HD) voice||✓||✓|
|Virtual surround sound||✓|
Top Customer Reviews
I'm not one to take my time to write reviews, but after purchasing three of these speakerphones I thought maybe it would be helpful to tell you why this is the best speakerphone I have ever used.
We live in California and, by law, have to have our Cell Phones connected by Bluetooth if we use them in the car. I have probably used 4-5 different brands and configurations in the past 5 years - all with mixed results, until I came across the Jabra FREEWAY Bluetooth Speakerphone. I really dislike using in-ear Bluetooth devices (for many reasons, but mainly because they interfere with hearing and make you look like a . . . . ). Speakerphones I have used in the past (including the less expensive Jabra products) seemed to never clearly pick-up my voice and transmit it to the caller. When I purchased my first Jabra FREEWAY Bluetooth Speakerphone (after reading a glowing CNET Review) I started using it as soon as I charged it for a couple of hours. It is the easiest, most user friendly product I have bought in a long time.
Getting up and running requires:
1. Charge unit (USB)
2. Turn on Cell Phone and put in pairing mode
3. Turn on Jabra FREEWAY Bluetooth Speakerphone - it will find the phone and announce "Connected"
4. That's it, your done.
Now to use it you only have to do one thing and remember 2 words:
1. Attach the Speakerphone to your visor and turn it on.
2. Remember 2 words when it announces by name an incoming call. a) Answer (connects you to an incoming call) or b) Cancel (phone goes straight to you voice answer message).
It really is that easy.Read more ›
Playing music is fairly mediocre through the speaker. While I didn't expect amazing sound out of the tiny package, it's hardly the amazing surround sound that Jabra advertises. Most songs are going to sound fine, but if you have anything with heavy bass, it gets pretty distorted. It's good enough to listen to music on my commute, and more than enough to listen to podcasts with.
The battery life is great, I seem to be getting the full 14 hours. Playing music counts as talk time, and when you check the battery status, the Freeway gives it to you in terms of talk time left. So if you have a full charge and drive a half hour with music, it'll tell you that you have 13 1/2 hours of talk time left. Since it shuts off soon after you get out of your car, it's not draining battery while idle.
As a side note, the unit won't shut up if you flip your visor down. I've never had it shut off on me while I had the visor flipped down facing both the windshield and the side window.Read more ›
Setting the unit up was easy.
1. Before I could use the Jabra Freeway, I charged it for two hours using the supplied USB cable with car charger.
2. Next I made sure the cell phone was Bluetooth-enabled and turned on the Jabra unit.
3. It immediately went into pairing mode. As it is pairing with the phone device, the prompts on the phone needed to be followed and the supplied security code had to be entered (not everyone will have to enter a security code; it depends on the phone)
4. After this I began making and answering calls using voice commands, checking the battery power of the unit, etc. To make a call, I had to press the Voice button to wake up the unit and say "phone commands." If I was unsure of how to speak to the unit I would say "What can I say?" and it would give me options.
What I found very frustrating was:
1. Once I was done with a call, ending the call is not hands free. I couldn't say "hang-up, or cancel, or end" because that doesn't work. Instead I had to press the "answer end button" (which is the "phone icon" on the Jabra device) or end the call via the phone end button.
2. I also disliked having to press the Voice button every time I wanted to make a call because this meant it was not totally hands free. The only hands free part is if someone is calling you, the unit then automatically awakes and you can tell it to "answer" or "ignore" the incoming call.
3. Many times I asked the unit to make a call. Twice it brought up the EZ tip calculator, once it brought up the one-minute beep "application," and another time it brought up some other application on the phone that I didn't ask for.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This Jabra Freeway Bluetooth Speakerphone works great! The sound is crisp and clear. People can hear me just fine, even with background noise in the car. Read morePublished 10 hours ago by Anthony Cassioppi
It works for hearing the other person almost all of the time, they hear you well most of the time, but garbled others. In summary, it's very inconsistent. Read morePublished 16 hours ago by Mara
Sound quality on my end is very clear. Voice commands work great. Battery lasts a long time.
Fm transmitter does not work unless I'm holding the Freeway device next to... Read more
It was a gift and my friend uses it everyday to eliminate pain in hands and shoulders while staying in touchPublished 2 days ago by Rosanne Johnston
started to work great, then just about after a month of use the callers complained i sounded like i was under water.Published 2 days ago by Dino Pintzopoulos
It echoed pretty bad, the fm transmitter wasn't strong enough to overcome the ambient radio noise and it wasn't loud enough. I ended up return it unsatisfied.Published 5 days ago by Justin
I don't remember now the details but it just didn't meet my needsPublished 5 days ago by Neal Burton
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Cell Phones & Accessories > Accessories > Car Accessories > Car Kits
- Electronics > Accessories & Supplies > Audio & Video Accessories
- Electronics > Car & Vehicle Electronics > Car Electronics
- Electronics > Portable Audio & Video > MP3 Players & Accessories > MP3 Player Accessories > Portable Speakers & Docks