A revolutionary new speakerphone that features a groundbreaking speaker system, the Jabra FREEWAY makes hands-free calls and music sound better than ever. The first speakerphone to have a 3-speaker stereo system, HD Voice Ready technology and Virtual Surround Sound, the Jabra FREEWAY produces crisp audio from both voice and music. And with Noise Blackout Extreme dual microphone technology, you can say goodbye to unwanted background noise. It also provides unique versatility as both a device to be used inside or outside the car and for both calls as well as listening to music with any device--an iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone, MP3 players, or video game console.
Metal clip on the back attaches to your car's sun visor.
Makes hands-free calls sound better than ever--and
makes controlling them effortless (see larger image
The Jabra FREEWAY is extraordinarily easy to operate. That's because with the Jabra FREEWAY, your voice is in control. The voice guidance will talk you through setup and pairing. It will also announce the name of the incoming callers, ask if you want to accept their calls, battery level and connection status. Simply use your voice to make, answer, end, redial, or reject calls--while keeping both hands safely on the wheel.
The Jabra FREEWAY includes a free downloadable 1-year subscription of Voice Assist (a $59 value), a voice controlled app that can be used with any type of mobile phone or IP-connected device. With Voice Assist, calls and commands can be performed all by voice controlled communication, allowing users to call, send or respond to emails and text messages, or post to social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter--all by voice.
If you use two mobile phones, the Jabra FREEWAY will pair with both simultaneously. There is no need to press buttons to turn the Jabra FREEWAY on or off. It automatically turns on when you get into your car and off when you get out.
The Jabra FREEWAY was named a winner of the 2011 red dot awards for product design, and was also given a Best of CTIA Wireless 2011 award in the accessory category.
- Industry leading rich and crisp sound with 3 speakers and Virtual Surround Sound.
- Keep conversations clear with acoustically optimized design featuring HD Voice ready, dual microphones, echo and noise cancellation.
- Use your voice to make, answer, end, redial and reject calls.
- With a free Voice Assist subscription, send and receive text messages and emails, post updates to Facebook and Twitter.
- Voice guidance provides pairing instructions, caller ID, connection status, and battery level.
- FM Transmitter sends music and calls from mobile phone to car radio.
- A2DP streams music, podcasts and turn-by-turn GPS directions from your phone.
- Control music player using AVRCP remote controls.
- Turns on and off automatically using the built-in motion sensor.
- Multipoint--connects to 2 active Bluetooth devices at the same time.
- Dedicated mute button, on/off switch and large easy to access volume controls.
- Easy to install--just pair to your phone and clip onto sun visor.
- Firmware updates and additional languages available for download at jabra.com.
- Car charger with USB cable so you can also charge it from your PC.
- Up to 14 hours of talk time and 40 days of standby time.
- See a larger schematic image of all controls.
Ground-breaking 3-speaker system for superior audio quality.
Can be used for both calls as well as listening to music with any device.
Using Your Speakerphone
When you have an incoming call, you will hear "Call from ...." Say "Answer" to accept the call or "Ignore" to reject it. You can also tap the Answer/End button to accept and double tap to reject incoming calls.
You place a call by tapping the Voice button. Wait for the Jabra FREEWAY to say "Say a Command". Then you can say "Phone commands" to activate voice dial on your phone, you can say "Redial" to redial the last number you called or "Call back" to call back the last call you received on the Jabra FREEWAY.
iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone, iPod touch 5th generation, iPod touch 4th generation, iPod touch 3rd generation, iPod touch 2nd generation.
* Phone dependent
| || |
|Made For ||Light users ||Medium to heavy users ||Premium business users |
|Talk Time ||20 hours ||20 hours ||14 hours |
|Standby Time ||30 days ||45 days ||40 days |
|Number of Speakers ||1 ||1 ||3 |
|Speaker Power ||2 watts ||3 watts ||7.5 watts |
|Dedicated Mute Button || ||✔ ||✔ |
|Dedicated Voice Control Button || ||✔ ||✔ |
|Auto ON || ||✔ ||✔ |
|Noise Cancellation ||Basic (One mic + DSP) ||Basic (One mic + DSP) ||Advanced (Dual mic + DSP) |
|High Definition (HD) Voice || ||✔ ||✔ |
|Virtual Surround Sound || || ||✔ |
|Voice Guidance ||Only: connected /low battery ||Full Voice Guidance ||Full Voice Guidance |
|Voice Controls || ||✔ ||✔ |
|Access Phone’s Contact List for Caller ID || ||✔ ||✔ |
|FM Transmitter || || ||✔ |