5.0 out of 5 stars Great set and this is an amazing price!
Published on January 27, 2012 by Philip

3.0 out of 5 stars battery issue
Love this headset itself but battery doesn't make it past 4 hours and it from my understanding was suppose to last up to 12 hours
Published on January 2, 2012 by Billie K

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set and this is an amazing price!, January 27, 2012
This review is from: Jabra GN9125 Duo Flex-Boom Wireless Headset for Deskphone (Electronics)
I shopped all over for this unit and found most places selling it for three times this Amazon price. You may find a similar price, but in most cases it was for the headphones only without the base charging unit. Unit is simple to set up and after the initial 90 minute charge, it was ready to go. The clarity of the sound is terrific and the range of the wireless exceeds my expectations. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Choice, February 7, 2012
I work in a network operations center and am on the phone 5+ hours a day. I really like this headset. Light, comfortable, good battery life.

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, April 23, 2012
I just started using the headset over the last few days and it has met my expectations. The sound quality is excellent and the headset is very comfortable. The set up was very simple.

5.0 out of 5 stars GN Netcom 9125 headset Duo, May 21, 2012
G. Feibus (Stowe,VT, USA) - See all my reviews
have owned similiar for years (9120) but decided it was time to upgrade & went with both ears covered, what a difference. Great unit, just bought a 2nd one.
this one is updated to include non interference with wifi & other wireless technologies not present when I purchased my other older unit.

3.0 out of 5 stars battery issue, January 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars After 6 months, it's AWESOME!, March 10, 2014
After just 6 months, it's AWESOME! May look to buy a back up just incase something did happen. but fingers are crossed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works good, January 14, 2014
The only reason I bought this was to replace a broken one. We use the old Mitel 4025 phones and they require a handset lifter that works with this device. The lifter assembly is basically taped on with Velcro and tape. Which fails over time. I finally got tired of it and took the phone apart, found locations I could drill holes through, and used some machine screws and nuts to hold it on permanently.

As far as the headset goes I don't have many complaints from users (other than the goofy handset mount). If there is noise on the calls we can usually change the channel and the calls are crisp and clear. One fellow walks a good forty feet from the base and does not lose any calls. This is around the corner with a lunchroom between him and the base/charger. That is alot of wire and wall for signal pass thru.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headset, July 28, 2013
Michael B. Sussman (Philadelphia, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I replaced the same model that I used for three years and couldn't be happier. The earphones fit comfortably and the sound quality and volume are excellent.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed. returned., July 28, 2012
I bought this headset to replace my current Jabra headset I've had for 6 years. It has worked great; the only reason I'm replacing it is because I now need a headset that covers both ears due to noise in the office. Since my current Jabra has been so good, I thought I'd try Jabra again. But it wasn't any good and I returned this one for the following reasons:
1. people couldn't hear me regardless of how high I turned the mic up
2. when I turned the mic up so people could hear me, I heard myself so loudly through the headphones it was difficult to carry on a conversation. So basically, I couldn't seem to get the mic/ear phone volumes balanced so that I could hold conversations comfortably and be heard, no matter how many adjustments I made to get it right.
3. I could hear static on occasion
4. the range wasn't good. On my older Jabra, I could be on my back deck with no problems (my office is in the front of the house), but with this newer Jabra, I could only go half as far before it got static-y.
The two pros I can think of were that the mic seemed to do a good job of canceling out ambient noises like taking a sip of coffee. And it was easy to set up.
Since I bought the headset from Amazon, it was easy to return. I only had if for a few days before I switched back to my old headset and sent this one back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, April 11, 2014
Excellent product works with my HDvoice commercial grade phone. The phone plug in is unique so check that carefully when ordering.