- Size (LWH): 6.1 inches, 2.4 inches, 6.7 inches
- Weight: 5.6 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.48 shipping
Jabra HALO2 Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset, Black
|Price:||$85.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$14.99 (15%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Never miss a call, tap a button to easily switch between music and phone calls
- Provides powerful audio with AM3D virtual surround sound and power bass
- Noise Blackout Extreme and dual microphones for clear conversations
- Status Display shows remaining battery level and Bluetooth connection status
- Includes 3.5mm connector plug for use on planes or with non-Bluetooth devices
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Jabra HALO2 Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset, Black
Jabra Move Wireless Stereo Headset - Black B00MR8Z28S
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SmartShop77||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Just Right!|
|Item Weight||0.35 pounds||1.03 pounds||0.55 pounds||0.69 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
The Jabra HALO2 lets you listen to stereo music through your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone or music player, while ensuring that you never miss a call:
Wireless Freedom with Virtual Surround Sound
All the best features from Jabra HALO have been incorporated into the new Jabra HALO2, with significant improvements in sound quality and design. This lightweight headset provides comfort for all day wear.
Use the Jabra HALO2 as your primary multimedia center and enjoy remarkable sound on your music and calls. You have the ability to make and take calls while having your hands free. Impeccably designed, the Jabra HALO2 makes your voice come through crystal clear with Noise Blackout technology, which eliminates unwanted background noise during calls. It includes Multiuse so you can connect it with up to 2 Bluetooth devices of your choice. Touch sensors let you leave your device in your pocket or bag and control your music directly from the headset.
Easy To Use
To start, just unfold it to get the power on. Then, simply connect it to you mobile phone via Bluetooth and start to stream all your music wirelessly. The Jabra HALO2 also gives you the option of using your non-Bluetooth supported devices, such as your mp3 player, to listen to your favorite music.
AM3D Virtual Surround Sound and Power Bass, A2DP and DSP maximize the sound quality on music and calls.
Color: Black | Package Type: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
- Style: build quality aside, this is a beautifully designed headset that looks its part. It also managed to have extendable headband without breaking the clean lines. Style is subjective, but for me it is appealing.
- Control: contrary to many who found it problematic, I grew to like the touch sensitive volume control from initial ambivalence. It allows volume adjustment very quickly but not inaccurately. It also registers next/previous tracks with double taps on the top and bottom, which also worked well, though it can be a little tricky at first to find the right corners. Touching it accidentally is possible, but seeing how it takes 2 very long and directional swipes from minimum to maximum volume, it isn't as easy to do or as damaging as one might think.
- Easy dual pairing: I paired it with my PC and phone, both connects immediately when the headset turns on, and switches between A2DP stereo profile and headset (mono) profile readily and without problems (note: you can't hear stereo during a call/conference that uses its microphone, as it will use a headset profile. Only by using a separate microphone will allow full sound quality during voice conference).Read more ›
|Length: 0:28 Mins|
The "Halo 2" is the second edition of Jabra's "Halo" line of wireless stereo headsets. This is both a wireless headset and a standard headset with a 1/8" jack.
The set comes with:
Micro USB-AC plug
Micro USB-1/8 jack
Micro USB-USB port
I've had wireless Bluetooth headsets in the past and every time I've gone back to the store to return them for a refund because the sound-reproduction was horrible. I also have several Bluetooth earpieces and I use them mainly for conversations when I'm on the road. I never use those single earpieces for music anyway since I have my regular earbuds handy when I'm on the bus or train.
BTW, most of the Bluetooth headsets you'll find up until recently had a base station that you had to connect to your Bluetooth device in order for you to hear out of the headset. That didn't impress me, so to see companies like Jabra who also make their "Sport" line of truly wireless headsets as well as Bose, these devices have come a long way.
After I made my Evo 3D discoverable, I watched some videos--comedy, music and interviews--and was wonderfully impressed with the sound. (I can now listen to Lisa Lampinelli roast whomever without having to turn down the volume in order not to insult anyone delicate taste.)
I also watched a two-hour documentary, ...Read more ›
Let me first tell you how I use them. They are my office headphones. I stream music, music radio and once in a while a podcast. I do not use it for phone calls so you might check other reviews for that. I do not use these during any kind of physical activity. I'm sure they would fall off in short order. But this is also what makes them comfortable. I wear these for several hours on occasion and I never get any kind of ear fatigue.
The headphones are very contemporary looking with the volume control invisible as it is activated by sliding your left finger along the outside of the earphone. There is one inconspicuous button on the right side to answer the phone with. This button is slightly concave and easy to find.
The headphones are turned on by opening them. This has always made me nervous as I was concerned that fatigue would eventually cause problems with the wiring. But I use these several times a week and they are still going strong. A tiny piece of plastic did crack, and later, broke off. I was sure this was the beginning of the end but not so. They They sill work like new. That was over a year ago. Just be gentle when opening and closing and I thing you will be fine.
I love the sound that you can get out of these. If I want I can turn the volume fairly low so that I can still hear what is happening around me but not completely lose the bass. They still sound very good at low volume.
The one thing I have never quite figured out is that some times the charger does not seem to activate and charge the headphones.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much... Read more
Every think it's good about this hadphone, but sometimes it disconnecting and it's making noise that is annoying for the yearPublished 5 months ago by Khalid A. Alshami
I loved it but it did not last more than 1 year. stopped working and looked terrible.Published 6 months ago by bigblubber
The headset is great, but it came with the wrong charger. Possibly a charger for Japan or Germany. Definitely can't use it (without an adapter). Read morePublished 6 months ago by Mara B. Statnekov