Unplugged But Still Connected with Jabra Revo Wireless
Reasons to Choose Jabra Revo Wireless
- High definition Dolby Digital Plus enhanced sound
- Total wireless freedom & unrivaled durability
- Turntable Touch Controls to easily manage calls & tracks
Total Wireless Freedom
No wires doesn’t mean compromised sound quality. With Revo Wireless, it means freedom of movement and massive sound that doesn’t skip a beat. Turntable Touch Control allows you to easily play, skip or pause your music and manage calls. Hear and be heard with clear calls, tap to pair with NFC and keep your tunes going with long playback.
Jabra partnered with Dolby to bring you powerful, mobile sound enhanced by Dolby Digital Plus. With Jabra’s exclusive Sound App, Dolby Digital Plus provides rich, full-spectrum sound that brings your device to life and adds extra depth and dimension to your music.
Designed to be used and abused, Revo Wireless is solidly built with an aluminum frame, steel hinges, and a shatterproof headband for extreme flexibility. Drop, bend and fold-tested to the max to ensure it can take whatever life has in store.
Comfort & Ease of Use
Hard to the core and soft to the touch - Revo Wireless is super comfortable with a padded headband and plush, memory foam ear cups. It features a foldable design for quick, compact storage and comes with a detachable cord and USB charging for convenience.
Exclusive Jabra Sound App
Get an enhanced music experience with the Jabra Sound App – a music player that gives you the full Dolby Digital Plus sound and more. Use the App to create and browse through playlists, share music and adjust the graphic equalizer so you can play your tracks as you want to hear them.
Music & Chat
- Pause/play music Tap the multi-function button
- Speaker volume up/down Swipe a finger in a circular motion on the Turntable Touch Controls
- Answer/end call* Tap the multi-function button
- Reject call* Press and hold (1 sec) the multi-function button
- Redial last number* Double-tap the multi-function button
- Skip music tracks Swipe a finger forwards or backwards across the Turntable Touch Controls, or double-tap the multi-function button on the cord*
* Phone dependent
What's in the Box
Jabra Revo Wireless headphones, USB cable, protective bag, 1.2 m detachable 3.5 mm audio cable, quick start guide
Quick Start Guide - Connect
- Hold the on/off/pairing switch in the pairing position for 3 seconds
- Pairing mode will be announced in the headphones, and the light will flash blue.
- Follow the voice-guided pairing instructions to pair to your Bluetooth device.
- Turn the Revo Wireless on (set the on/off/pairing switch to the on position).
- Hold an NFC device against the NFC zone of the headphones (left earcup).
3.5 mm Jack Connector: Does your music device have somewhere to plug in headphones? Good. Connect quickly and easily to it.
TIP: Bluetooth connections are disabled when connected to the 3.5 mm Jack Connector.
USB (Plug & Play): Want to play music from your PC? Find a free USB slot on your PC and plug your Jabra Revo Wireless USB cable in.
TIP: You can connect to your phone wirelessly and to your PC via USB at the same time.