The Smart Way to Drive - Jabra offers the latest in speakerphone technology ¿ the SP700. This stylish, versatile new speakerphone can be used on its own or to transmit the calls to your car¿s audio system with no installation necessary. What¿s more, this compact device can also be used to stream music stored on your mobile phone through your car stereo speakers, allowing you to enjoy your favorite track while driving. Driver friendly - the Jabra SP700 offers a new level of usability and safety for Bluetooth speakerphones. Intuitive voice announcements give you the speakerphone¿s status so you can keep your eyes on the road. Plus, excellent audio quality is guaranteed thanks to the advanced DSP noise reduction & echo cancellation that insure crystal clear sound quality on both sides of the call. The SP700 keeps up Jabra¿s speakerphone design heritage, offering a sleek slim-line design that easily blends in with your car¿s interior. Pair SP700 with your mobile phone and place it on your car¿s sun visor ¿ it¿s really that simple. Not keen on traditional headsets? With an intuitive `voice¿ feature, an FM transmitter and amazing sound quality, the Jabra SP700 is a stylish alternative for those who want to stay on the right side of law while taking calls at the wheel.
Stay focused and your driving while enjoying handsfree communication in your car with the Jabra SP700 Bluetooth speakerphone, which can be used on its own via an integrated speaker or transmitted to your car radio thanks to the embedded FM transmitter. Intuitive voice announcements give you the speakerphone's status so you can keep your eyes on the road. Just pair the SP700 with your mobile phone and place it on your car's sun visor--it's that simple.
The Jabra SP700 Bluetooth speakerphone can transmit calls and music to your car radio via its embedded FM transmitter (see a larger schematic of all controls).
Use the supplied clip to attach the SP700 to your car's sun visor.
Additionally, this compact device can be used to stream music stored on your mobile phone (compatible with the A2DP Bluetooth streaming music profile) through your car stereo speakers, allowing you to enjoy your favorite track while driving. Excellent audio quality is guaranteed thanks to the advanced DSP noise reduction and echo cancellation that insure crystal clear sound quality on both sides of the call.
Features and Specifications
- Up to 14 hours talk time and up to 255 hours standby
- Play calls and music from your mobile phone on your car stereo via FM and Bluetooth transmission
- A2DP Bluetooth profile for streaming music
- Auto-pairing for no-nonsense start up
- Background noise reduction and echo cancellation via DSP technology
- Night Driving Mode--no interfering lights while driving at night
- Auto off function saves battery
- Features Answer/end calls, Reject calls*, Voice dialing*, Last number redialing*, Mute (*phone dependent)
- Easy to operate--gives spoken information in 10 languages (UK English, US English, Russian, French, Italian, German, European Spanish, Mexican Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese)
- Comes with USB charger, Car charger and visor clip
Pairing the SP700 with Your Phone
- The first time you turn on the speakerphone it will automatically be in pairing mode. To enter pairing mode subsequently, turn off SP700 and press the Answer/End button for 5 seconds.
- Release the button when the Bluetooth Status Icon begins to flash quickly and you hear a voice announce: "Pairing mode."
- Activate the Bluetooth function on your phone and set the phone to "discover" the speakerphone SP700.
- Confirm with PIN code = 0000 (4 zeros).
Using the SP700 with Your Car Stereo
The FM transmitter in the speakerphone allows you to transmit calls and music from your mobile to the car stereo.
- Connect your mobile and your speakerphone.
- Press the FM button to enter FM mode. The FM Status Icon will turn solid red and a FM frequency will be announced.
- Manually turn your radio into the same FM frequency and you are now ready to transmit calls and music from your phone to your car stereo.