Jabra SPEAK 510
Mobile or Internet, Conference Calls Anywhere
Increase productivity and stay focused wherever you are with Jabra Speak 510. Enhanced with Bluetooth you can connect it to your PC, tablet, or smartphone and turn any location into a conference room.
Jabra Speak 510 is the perfect solution for conference calls with its compact, intuitive design and outstanding sound quality. It can be set up to take calls or stream multimedia within seconds thanks to a plug-and-play solution. Simply connect to a mobile device via Bluetooth or to the internet using the integrated USB cable and you are ready to dial in.
The high quality audio sound and 360-degree microphone enables everyone to hear and be heard from all angles across the speakerphone. But that’s not all – you can also use Jabra Speak 510 for listening to your favorite multimedia with crystal clear clarity.
Jabra Speak 510 lets you multitask on your terms – take the speaker with you in a specially designed protective travel case, connect via Bluetooth or USB connection and have full control over your calls directly from your chosen device. Get empowered and make a difference at the office or on the go.
IMPORTANT: For full Jabra Speak 510 call functionality with your PC, download and install Jabra PC Suite from www.jabra.com/pcsuite
- Set up a conference call in seconds
- Conference calls via Bluetooth and USB connection
- Great sound for calls and streaming multimedia
- Connects to your PC, tablet, or smartphone
- Easy to use with dedicated answer/end, volume control, and mute buttons
- Plug and play
- HD Voice for conversations in high definition sound quality
- Compatible with Windows Microsoft Lync and Microsoft Office Communicator
- Compact and portable design with a travel case included
- Up to 15 hrs talk time / 4 days standby time
Quick Start Guide
Get Started in Under Five Minutes
1. Connect to PC
- Plug the Jabra Speak 510 USB cable into any available USB port on your PC. The Jabra Speak 510 will turn on automatically when connected to the PC.
- Select the Jabra Speak 510 as the audio device in your softphone.
2. Connect to Mobile Phone
- Press and hold (two seconds) the On/off button until the lights flash, to turn on the Jabra Speak 510.
- Press and hold (two seconds) the Bluetooth button on the Jabra Speak 510 until the Bluetooth light flashes blue and you hear the connection instructions. Then release the button.
- Enable Bluetooth on your mobile phone, and select the Jabra Speak 510 from the list of available Bluetooth devices. If prompted for a password enter 0000.
NOTE: You can connect and use both a PC and mobile phone simultaneously.
On/off: Press and hold (two seconds) the On/off button until the lights flash
Make call: Call will automatically transfer to the Jabra Speak 510. If not, tap the Call button
Answer call: Tap the Call button
End call: Tap the End/reject call button
Reject call: Tap the End/reject call button
Speaker volume up/down: Tap the Volume + or Volume - button
Battery level: Tap the Battery level button to display the current battery level
Connect with new Bluetooth device: Press and hold (two seconds) the Bluetooth button to connect with a new Bluetooth device
Reconnect/disconnect with Bluetooth device: Tap the Bluetooth button to reconnect/disconnect with a Bluetooth device
Mute/un-mute microphone: Tap the Mute button