Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 27, 2015
Once I found the right fit, I really like these. I have been wearing them about a week and a half for many hours per day. I have worn them 4-8 hours at work per day as well as while cycling, doing tedious weed pulling and mowing the lawn. I can say that I was able to give near undivided attention to those tasks thanks to these headphones. They stay in place, are adjustable (bendable) and sound great. Their stainless drivers really sound great, albeit with a bias in favor of the higher frequencies. With these I understand lyrics better and hear musical details I never noticed and because I wear them often, this has a big impact on the way I enjoy music. Also, I don't have to crank the volume up to hear details so it saves my hearing! Build quality is good, although the volume adjustment is a bit unpredictable sometimes. I have gotten the hang of it but sometimes it malfunctions when adjusting.
They are certainly worth the price I paid and more, although I wouldn't have bought them if they weren't super discounted.
on June 20, 2013
I've had cheap $5 headphones last longer. My left one just stopped working probably due to sweat. They do not hold up to be called a SPORT headset. The quality is just the same as cheap ones but only with a thick cord. I will NOT be buying this again. If you are considering a headphone set like this I would just go with the cheaper ones here: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-J10-Headphones-Non-Slip-Design/dp/B000092YR6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1371765106&sr=8-3&keywords=headphones+workout

or

I have not tried the $100+ sport headphones yet but after dealing with this trash nock-off sport one I might just have to upgrade.
on January 4, 2013
When I work out one big frustration is when headphones fall out of my ears. I have some really nice Bose in-ear headphones but on an intense workout, they too can fall out, so I decided to get these. I really like the cable construction, it has a very nice feel and the volume/answer buttons are really good. HOWEVER, they are so uncomfortable. If I hadn't ripped the package open I would return them in a second. They are flexible, but it just doesn't do a good job at staying in the ear. I would not recommend these at all. Sound quality is average, not bad but not good. I really wanted to like them and was excited to get ones that would be really rugged, but unfortunately, these are not it! They are too big to be comfortable in the ear.

Pros:

- Nice cables that are detachable
- Good volume controls and phone controls
- Build quality seems good

Cons:

- Very uncomfortable and doesn't fit in the ear good
- I got 3 size adapters but only one of each (doesn't make sense because I need a pair)
- Flexible but it bends back out of shape
on October 4, 2015
I bought these on a deal site and I'm pretty happy with them so far. They don't go all the way in to your ear canal, they are designed to fit just outside of the entrance of the canal. For me, they seal up just fine and the sound has no loss. I can see how people might get confused at how they work, or it doesn't fit their ears. They feel nice and sturdy, and don't have many easy to break parts. Most of the other ones I've had I have to tape up after a while. On the box it says that it will only work with iphones, but it works in a limited fashion with the Samsung S4 at least. The sound works, the microphone works, and the middle button can answer calls or stop and start music. The volume buttons do not work.
on August 3, 2015
I like the sound from this headset. I am not an audiophile but they work well for me. Have not used them much for music but they work well for audio files. I especially like the flat cord. The cord has not tangled in the week that I have been using this headset. Would definitely recommend. GREAT VALUE!
on December 25, 2012
Stays on ear well, but the nice heavy duty cabling is too heavy, and it tends to flop. When using an armband, one must use the included extension as the cord is really short. Would be fine if you clipped it to your collar or back of your cap. Bass is acceptable. The various ear inserts also work well.

update: Had these over the holiday period and the smaller black adapter cord stopped sending signals. The larger and longer yellow cord was fine, but it was toooooooo long. sadly, without the smaller black adapter the earphones were too short, even when I wore an armband & phone where the audio jack is at the bottom of the phone....so take that into consideration.

They did however sound nice and I loved the flat banded cable.
on January 6, 2014
These suck if your device is in your picket inside and outdoors. Cuts out constantly. It's hard to wear them with glasses, but they do not fall off my ears at the gym when I wear the wire in front rather than behind the head. These are not for everyone. I prefer the jaybirds v
on May 29, 2015
After looking at the ratings, I'll say this: If you want good sound (Not $250 sound, but very good), this is solid. It's easy to set up, use and enjoy. It has its own pouch. I would rate this 5 stars, but it doesn't have the $250 sounds - but you're not paying that either. Enjoy!
on September 6, 2012
when i saw these headphones online they were eye candy i quickly bough them. when i received and open them they were not as i expected.

pros:
1) the fit on your ear is great. it never falls off. its a little big but you will probably get used to it.
2) sound is good not the best but its loud and it will defiantly work for working out or running.

cons:
1: cord is too short. the cord is very short and when you use the extender it a little too long. the cord is also bulky and wide.

2: SO BULKY. this headphones have too much on them and it makes them bulky for exercising. it feels heavy and with the clip, extender, volume control, mic and what not it feels like they put too much on one line. this was the reason i returned it too bulky and heavy.

that should cover most of everything. i REALLY wanted to like these but they didn't work for me they are mostly eye candy. now i have to find some other exercise headphones these failed for me.
on March 23, 2016
Honestly, I'm not the type to leave reviews. But I know how it is to struggle to find a decent headset for the gym.

I work out typically 3 - 4 times a week and I break a sweat very easily. So I go through headsets quickly. My sister originally purchased these for herself but never started going to the gym so they were gifted to me.

When I first started using them, I was turned off by the over ear design and by them not being in-ear. But they were free and turns out that the sound quality is great even for working out in a gym during peak hours. Also, the over ear portion is bendable so i was able to conform it to the shape of my ear despite being a glasses wearer. The cord comes with an extension cord so the cord is pretty long and has a clip to prevent it from being all over the place for the most part.

Unfortunately, after 1 week of using them, one ear started to go bad due to all the sweat I was accumulating on the stairmaster just as I was starting to make these my new favorite headphones. Bummer. On a whim, I tried them out the next day just to see how bad I sweated the headset out - and they were working perfectly fine!

Then, of course, someone stole them when my back was turned in the locker room. People are weird. Luckily I remembered the brand and found them on here. Voila! I bought them and I'm still enjoying them.

Pros
-Sweat Resistant (Resistant being the key word here)
-Long Cable
-Bendable/Flexible for your ear's comfort
-Comes with alternate ear gels for your ear's comfort.
-Noise cancelling
-STAY IN PLACE

Cons
-Sweat Resistant?