Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer
|Price:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Penetrating knives create tiny heat channels within the meat
- Reduces cooking times by up to 40% resulting in much more juicy and flavorful meat (as the cooking heat has less time to dry out the meat)
- Provides pathway for marinades to be absorbed deeper into the meat....increasing absorption by up to 600%
- Allows heat to penetrate the meat evenly across varying thickness to prevent under / over cooking
- Ideal for enhancing any type of meat, not just tough or inexpensive meats, including but not limited to beef, pork, veal, chicken, turkey, venison, fowl, etc. Used by many fine restaurants to enhance meat flavor and texture
- Achieve better cooking results from less expensive cuts of meat with the multi-blade hand-held meat tenderizer
- Helps reduce cooking time by up to 40 percent; helps meats cook more evenly by reducing shrinkage
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Original SUPER Meat Tenderizer
- 48 knives, stainless steel columns
- 301 Stainless steel; 48 Rockwell hardness; double edge sharpness
Jaccard Tenderizers are consumer tested
Ideal for enhancing any type of meat, not just tough or inexpensive meats, including but not limited to beef, pork, veal, chicken, turkey, venison, fowl, etc.
The original multi-blade, hand held super meat tenderizer
Razor sharp knives effortlessly cut through the connective tissue in meat that can cause it to be tough.
The #1 Choice of Professional Chefs Worldwide
Reduces cooking times by up to 40%, resulting in much more juicy and flavorful meat (as the cooking heat has less time to dry out the meat).
Top Customer Reviews
1. Professional caliber tool; strong, well engineered and manufactured.
2. Ergonomic design - handle bulges at top for good grip, it's comfortable, and no sharp edges.
3. Protective cover slides over the three rows of knives, for storing the tool.
4. The tool has three blades and each one has 16 tiny knives. They don't just "dent" the meat, they make 48 slices (3 x 16) up to an inch deep. E.g., if a steak is 1" thick or less, the cuts go all the way through. You don't have to be strong to do this - my wife is the tool user.
5. For safety, those sharp knives are only exposed when the tool is pressed down firmly against the spring-loaded bottom plate.
6. Each stainless steel blade is replaceable for about five bucks. Search Google on "Jaccard Replacement Blade".
7. It actually does make steaks and other meats more tender and opens them up for marinade to soak in. We use it every time we grill steaks or chicken.
1. Might have to clean by hand if meat particles get stuck between the blades/knives. Since raw meat may contain unhealthy bacteria, the tool must be thoroughly cleaned with soap and water (e.g., the dishwasher) after every use.
Trust me on this. Nothing you can buy at any price will make a bigger difference in the quality of the meat you prepare. Do yourself a favor. Get one, and be the envy of your less equipped friends.
I found several noteworthy discoveries after using for a month:
It works very well, and quickly.
I changes the consistency of steaks, such that if your going to marinate them, be careful not to over-marinate, as using this tenderizer allows the marinade to soak almost all the way through the meat.
Marinating a steak tenderized with the Jaccard makes for a VERY juicy steak.
It is possible to over-tenderize a steak with this tool. Makes for a steak that is very thin and flexible, as close to roadkill as you'll want to get.
A good rinsing is imperative immediately after use; For sterilization, running through the dishwasher works very well.
The wife tells me I had better never use this device without a cutting board below it again.
It really does make a round steak reasonably tender, so if you like steaks but have a burger budget, consider using one of these.
I definitely am happy with mine.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great. Breaks up the fibers, making any cut of steak less chewy, juicer, full of flavor.
The only reason it didn't get 5 stars, is the cleaning process. Read more
This product has changed my cooking life!! I don't know how I ever cooked meat without it. Buy it now!!!!Published 2 days ago by K. Reck
I'm very glad I read reviews when I was ordering mine ,one gentleman mentioned using it on chicken .OMG! I can't believe I've been eating chicken without it all my life . Read morePublished 4 days ago by Irina Pavlova
Top notch tool! Great for facilitating marinades and tenderizing of the "tougher", although more flavorable cuts of meat! Sure beats a meat-mallet!Published 7 days ago by Larry J. Morgan
Easy to clean, but it terms of tenderizing I am disappointed.Published 13 days ago by Robert Schremp