Jack 6.0 improves upon Jack 5 in ways that will benefit advanced players as well as beginners.
World Computer Bridge Champion 2001 2002 2003 2004 2006 2009 2010, 2012 and 2013
Jack is a computer bridge program developed by bridge players for bridge players. One of the developers is former world champion Berry Westra (Bermuda Bowl Chile 1993). Jack uses state of the art computer algorithms. Jack's possibilities exceed those of all other bridge playing programs. Besides its exceptional bidding and playing strength Jack offers a very user friendly interface with many interesting features.
- Built in convention cards SAYC Moscito Acol 2/1 GF and many others
- Network play
- Complete PBN support
- Many tournaments with frequency charts included
- True English playing cards by Carta Mundi
- Deals in tournament random or controlled by deal profile
- Over 30 levels of play
- Extensive tournament options
- Output to the internet (html)
- Interactive help with many examples
- Possibility to translate the interface to any other language included
- Compose your own convention card
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (both 32 and 64 bit). Hard Disk: 100 Mb free space, Pentium or AMD, minimum: 400 MHz, recommended: 1Ghz