5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe
Published on September 9, 2011 by Bets

3.0 out of 5 stars great looking, not so comfy
The sandals came in a timely manner. They look great. They are not very comfortable. The heel pads have cute little holes in them that after an hour off standing on them KILL your heels. Friends say to rip off the heel pad and that will take care of it. Too bad I had to pay so much for sandals and them rip off the heel pad.
Published on August 5, 2009 by Kathleen Phillips

3.0 out of 5 stars great looking, not so comfy, August 5, 2009

2.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous but narrow footbed, August 8, 2012
I loved the fact you could get these great shoes with a little heel. Unfortunately, the footbed of the shoe at the toe area was quite narrow and my toes extended over the edge. I have narrow feet so I was suprised and hated to return them. I reorderd the flat sandal in the same style elsewhere and love them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Stylish and Narrow, June 24, 2011
This review is from: Jack Rogers Women's Hamptons Midwedge Sandal (Apparel)
I was looking for a dressier white sandal. These are exactly the look I was searching for and they are very well made shoes. My main complaint is that I have normal width feet but my pinky toes hang over the edge just the slightest amount. I also have a high instep. The strap is snug, but accommodates my instep. Since they are all leather, I expect that they will give a little as I break them in. I'm finding that the thong is also a little uncomfortable, but as I break them in, that is getting better. For me, a 4 or 5 start shoe is stylish, comfortable for the type of shoe it is, and fits perfectly. But this is close enough to keep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, September 9, 2011
This review is from: Jack Rogers Women's Hamptons Midwedge Sandal (Apparel)
I have owned several pairs of Jack Rogers before and these are in fact real. I have a high arch in my foot so the mid wedge works great. Im on my feet all day and work on a tile floor in a boutique and these shoes were the most comfortable I have worked in. If the flat Jack Rogers are hurting your feet, I suggest getting the mid wedge to help give your foot more support. Obviously these are for style, not comfort...but are comfortable for a stylish shoe. You also can't beat this price! They retail for $124 in all other stores I have seen them in.

4.0 out of 5 stars REALLY cute but ran small...., July 10, 2011
My toes hung over the edge. Had to return. Great price on a lightening deal just order up a size

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small,not made in USA,uncomfortable, September 8, 2014
Based on most of the positive reviews, I decided to purchase a pair of Hampton's Midwedge. I took the advice of so many customers by buying a size larger, but after they arrived, and I tried them on, the shoe was still too small. My large toe hangs over the top, and my left instep strap is too tight. They are not made in the USA as advertised, but rather in Mexico. The decorative perforations on the heel of the foot are so large that my right foot is irritated by them more than the left. The small leather circle on the left shoe irritated the second toe so much, that it was obvious a blister would develop if worn for long periods of time. The worst pair of casual shoes that I've ever purchased. Walking around in them for just a few minutes was uncomfortable. Sending them back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, February 6, 2015
Received my Jacks as described for a huge deal. This makes my fourth or fifth pair from this brand and I'm obsessed. The only issue I had with my item is that the shoes were shipped in a beaten up box and upon opening the box I noticed the Jacks showed some signs of glue that leaked out from under the heel. Very unnoticeable to most people but I'm picky about things like that. Also, I like to store my Jacks neatly in the box, but the box I received was not in good shape. Overall, the Jacks were in 4.9/5 star condition and I am satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Jack's!, November 17, 2014
I've wanted a pair of Jack Rogers for years but never wanted to pay full price. These shoes are fabulous and so is the price point. The heel adds slight height while still being comfortable. Like some other reviewers posted, they are fairly narrow at the front. I generally wear a size 6.5(M) and my little toes just barely hang over the edge... not enough to be noticeable or bother me. I'd say they fit true to size other than the slightly narrow front. If you like Jack's, you can't find a better deal.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ouch, my feet but luckily not to my wallet!, January 4, 2015
Very narrow. Price is worth the pain involved in stretching them out though. Holes in heel pad are uncomfortable after wearing for awhile. Would've returned in disgust if I paid anywhere close to full price. Overall disappointed in out of box comfort for the decades of hype JR's have been able to maintain. Even the toe thong is awkward right now. Gorgeous gold color though. Hope after several wears they break in and make all the discomfort worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, June 29, 2014
Perfect sandal for summer! Love, love, my jacks! Glad I didn't listen to other reviews these are the real deal.

Jack Rogers Women's Hamptons Midwedge Sandal