5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Authentic
I read some reviews saying that these are knock-off Jack Rogers and they definitely are not. I have several pairs and these are the exact same in every way. I am glad I did not listen to those reviews. Great quality sandal and they last forever!
Published 3 months ago by Krawzyk

3.0 out of 5 stars Unsure...
They look like Jack Rogers, they feel like Jack Rogers, but they do say Made in Brazil and I'm not sure the "real thing" is made in Brazil. For kicks I looked in a few pairs at the store in the mall and none of them said that, so like other reviewers, I don't believe these are authentic. Regardless, I'm keeping them because they fit nice and feel nice and for the money...
Published on September 26, 2011 by louky123

‹ Previous | 1 2 318 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, May 1, 2014
Exactly as pictured, great fit and color. Need to "wear them in" for a bit when you first get them, as they are a bit stiff. Now they are so comfortable and I love them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, April 28, 2014
Takes a while to break in (initial blisters!) but overall i love them. They came just how I expected them

5.0 out of 5 stars jack rogers, April 22, 2014
They are just as expected. I love the sandals. Just what I wanted and I may order a different color.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like them., April 1, 2014
Ok so I am new to Jack Rogers. I found these for cheaper on Amazon so I bought them. I think about $87 is what I ended up paying. When I first got them I wasn't impressed. The size written in pen threw me off, they were very narrow and shaped funny. I did some research and all Jack Rogers have pen in them, they run narrow and they are handcrafted so I figured I would try them out after deciding they weren't fake. So far, so good. I usually wear a 7 or 7.5. Got a 7.5 in these. I think an 8 would have been perfect so they do run a bit small/narrow. I also thought they looked like "old lady" shoes but the more I saw them the more I liked them so here I am, wearing my Jack Rogers :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Jack Rogers knows how!, February 10, 2014
These are such a quality product. Be aware that they run a little narrow, I order one size up and that solves the problem. Break these shoes in gradually to avoid those new season blisters and you will LOVE them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, September 30, 2013
These shoes are awesome! They fit great, you just need to do your research to see what size you really are and the leather also loosens up. Keep that in mind!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Jack Rogers!!!, July 12, 2013
I ordered my shoes in May and unfortunately did not wear them for a month or so. I have worn them about 5 times and already the stitching on the bottom is fraying. I also do not think they are real Jack Rogers! The logo is different from the logo in the picture. I am extremely disappointed with Amazon and unfortunately it is too late for me to return the shoes! After seeing the other reviews I am convinced I was ripped off. Please buyer beware!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as comfy as the Black Label version, May 29, 2013
Having trouble with sizing on Jack Rogers for myself and my 16 year old daughter (Jacks are on her bday wish). Ordered a 6.5 for her in another color, and we thought it was a tad too small in length, so then ordered this pair in 7.0. These look too long in the toes with ample room at the back end. The leather strap is also bit too loose, and we are afraid it will only get more sloppy as she wears them, so they are going back to reorder another 6.5, despite being a bit tight in length. I think in the end, the 6.5's will prove to be a better fit for her as the shoe's leather stretches. I almost decided to keep this 7.5 Platinum pair, as I have a pair of 7.5 Black Labels in another color, but even these 7.0's felt too loose around the strap on me. I cannot decide if this is just how Jacks are made--a lot of variety on fit/construction, or if these are not "true" Jacks which could account for size variety. This pair says, "Made in Mexico," yet other pairs make NO mention of where they are made on any part of the shoes or on the outside of the shoe boxes. I've also seen different logos stamped on the top of the footbed where it says, "Jack Rogers 1960." I believe the company has just used different logos for different versions of the same shoe. Overall, we will each end up keeping one pair and see how they fit over time, before ordering additional pairs. I love seeing other friends' "seasoned" Jacks, but I do believe they are a bit pricey for how they are constructed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, June 29, 2010
This shoe goes for over $90 in Nordstroms, etc. I paid $68. Not bad. The shoe isn't the most comfortable, but it seems to be well made and goes with the outfit I bought it for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, December 12, 2013
Lived in these all summer! They are the most amazing shoes, very comfortable and look great as well. They are a bit on the narrow side so you may want to order a 1/2 size bigger.

‹ Previous | 1 2 318 | Next ›