5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite
Published 19 months ago by Gina

3.0 out of 5 stars I got these for Christmas from my husband Soles came apart.
My husband brought me these from Amazon. After about 10 wears the soles started coming apart. Waiting on Jack Rogers to repair or replace. I love the shoe and own 4 pairs of Jack Rogers, just had a problem with these.
Published 17 months ago by M. S. Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite, May 15, 2013
I am so happy with this purchase! I was scrolling for a new pair of brown sandals when these found me. Ordinarily I would balk at the price but I was desperate, my birthday is coming up and I trusted the quality. Love the color, which goes with everything; love the fit; love the softness of the leather sole. These are much more comfortable than my other Jacks and they look great!

3.0 out of 5 stars I got these for Christmas from my husband Soles came apart., July 11, 2013
M. S. Martin (Charlottesvill e VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jack Rogers Women's Black Label Navajo Sandal (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as advertised!!, December 31, 2012
I bought these as a gift for my mom and she loved them. I couldn't find this color anywhere online so I was very excited to stumble across these on Amazon. Quick shipping too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome sandals, January 19, 2014
I have many pairs of these sandals and love them all! This color is especially great because its neutral and goes with everything!

5.0 out of 5 stars They are not a shoe for long walks or hikes or anything like that since they don't have that built in support ..., July 17, 2014
Jack Rogers shoes are just classic. They are not a shoe for long walks or hikes or anything like that since they don't have that built in support but for a summer shoe, it is fantastic. You can dfress this up or go completely casual with it. This is just timeless style. I want more of them in other colors so I will probably add to my collection. I took the advice of others and did order them about a half size larger than what I normally buy (and this is just one of those brands that you may want to use the upsize option one, I have several brands where I do this). The advice was good because the 7.5 fit perfectly and my toes did not hang over and the shoe looked perfect on my foot. I am very please with it. If you are considering purchasing these, I would advise that you use a price watcher so you can get them close to what you want to pay for them. You can get a good deal on these if you are patient. I am very happy with my purchase, the price and the quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prefer the Black Label Version of Jack Rogers, May 29, 2013
First time owner of Jack Rogers sandals. Always wanted a pair, but just never got around to a purchase until now. Decided to get a few pairs for myself and my daughter's 16th bday. Unsure of sizes, so decided to give Amazon's JR's a try (offers free return shipping) as opposed to the manufacturer's site. Have no idea if these are "authentic" JR's, but they seem to be built well--better than their classic Palm Beach/Navajo Sandal that I received from another vendor that starts with a "Z." It seems the Black Label version are a bit more comfortable (no stitching and "smoother" feel to the footbed surface). Struggling a bit on sizes--I am keeping the 7.5's, but hope they don't stretch out too much. They are NO longer than a pair of 7.0's in the classic version I ordered, but they actually feel snugger around the top of my foot than on the smaller pair. Too bad they don't make more colors in this version. Amazon doesn't offer this Black Label shoe in platinum, but it is offered on JR's website.

3.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to love these!, June 19, 2014
But for some reason they just didn't fit my foot. The sole was fine but when I slipped my foot through the strap, my foot did not sit on the sole straight. My toes went left and my heel went right so it looked weird. I have admired these on other people, so I was disappointed that my foot and Jack Rogers do not mesh.

1.0 out of 5 stars too small, March 4, 2014
You sent me the wrong size....they did not match the size that I ordered and I was penalized. So BUMMED.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals, January 1, 2014
After I broke the sandals in, the sandals were still a little snug. But a 9 1/2 would have been too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars On point, August 7, 2014
Bought these for my daughter and we decided to get these because of the price. She was so excited when they arrived, exactly what she wanted.