4.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again
Love these comfy sandals. The brown/bronze color goes with just about everything and is a little less "beachy" looking so can wear into NY and walk around all day. I am a size 8 and they fit well, not too tight and the heel makes them less like a flip flop and gives some support.
Published on March 11, 2010 by J. Shenk

1.0 out of 5 stars cute but...
Published on September 22, 2012 by ginnynelson

4.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, March 11, 2010
J. Shenk (CHATHAM, NJ, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love My Jacks!, September 25, 2012
I was so pleased at how quickly my Jack Rogers arrived! The product was just as described and in perfect condition! They fit perfectly and I wear them all of the time!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Sandles, April 19, 2014
Bought these for my daughter for her Birthday. She loves them! I liked that material as it is different from all the other leather and gold ones.

1.0 out of 5 stars cute but..., September 22, 2012
This review is from: Jack Rogers Women's Westport Glaze Flat Thong (Apparel)
I have these in platinum. I normally never write reviews, but in this case i needed to. I have had mine maybe a year and a half and i have gone to get them fixed 5 times. First, the back piece came off the first day i wore them. Then, they stretched out to the point where i can't even walk in them any more. Then, they got something stuck on them that wouldn't come off (which isn't really their fault but still), after that the stitching that held to front piece and the strap that goes across your foot fell apart. And now the sole turned blackish, the color is fading and peeling, the back piece is coming off again, and i cant walk in them. The sad part of this pathetic quality is that I am the last person to be hard on my shoes in the first place. My mom has had hers for 15 or 16 years now and she has never had any problems other then them being a little stretched out. This summer i will get some Sam Edilman's, they are cute and the quality is much better. If you read this please note that i have several pairs of Jack Rogers and they are cute but horable quality, this has happened to every pair I own. The Sam Edilman's are cheeper ($30-$70 if you get them from amazon) and better quality, look them up on amazon, the are called, Sam Edelman Women's Gigi Thong Sandal.

Jack Rogers Women's Westport Glaze Flat Thong