5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item
Placed ordered for my husband for Christmas as I had no idea what to get. The loved this item very much
Published 7 months ago by Beth A Clubbs

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the picture - very disappointing.
Published 19 months ago by Cruisers

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the picture - very disappointing., January 28, 2013
This review is from: Jim & Jack Together At Last Grilling Gift Basket -Fun Birthday Gift Idea for Men (Toy)
Most deceptive item I have ever purchased. The one star is for their very courteous employee. I have pictures of what I actually received, if anyone would like to see them. The basket I received came with only a few Jim and Jack items. It had popcorn, flavored coffee, pretzels, cheese, chocolate, vine ripe salsa, etc... This was suppose to be a gift for my daughter's boyfriend. He definately would not have enjoyed the pretty basket of girly items that came.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, January 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Son's Xmas Gift, January 4, 2014
He likes to grill even in winter for guest dinners. I thought this gift would enhance his foods. He's happy!

1.0 out of 5 stars The Natural Health Shoppe..., December 23, 2013
I never received this , So i cant tell you what its like....But i CAN tell you about The seller...

I ordered this basket for a Christmas gift on the 16th of December.
On the 20th I was sent a notification confirming that i cancelled my order.
I did not cancel my order.

I sent a frantic message asking what happened- stating that I didn't cancel my order- in a panic that I didn't have time to find something else for the gift and I needed to know asap what happened.

I received a short response saying they were out of stock, and something about someone accidentally cancelling the order...which didn't make sense. was it cancelled or not?
No apology, nothing. just a few confusing lines as a response.

I wrote back- asking to clarify- was it cancelled or not? I mean- if it was for sure- I would have expected at least an apology or something.

3 days later- I get a message- one sentence response- saying only that yes it was cancelled. STILL no apology or anything.

Terrible terrible terrible. HORRIBLE customer service.

Rate and Discover Movies