Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jackass 3.5: The Unrated Movie
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 1, 2011
There is a ton of hilarious footage in this movie. 3.5 is as good as 3 in my opinion.
on September 6, 2015
Weird. I bought this and the Regular Jackass 3.

I found this one to be better. Inside stuff. More laughs. More bloopers. More gags played on each other. While still covering all of the original movie.

Why do they have the original version anyway?
VINE VOICEon June 24, 2011
After watching Jackass 3.5 you understand why the Jackass crew shoots so many bits and then cherry picks the best to be in their movies. Jackass 3.5 is a collection of bits that either didn't fit into Jackass 3 or just didn't really come off well. There are some great moments in Jackass 3.5, and the scenes with Steve-O are slightly stronger here than in the original film, but all in all these scenes feel like "also rans".

Jackass 3.5 could have easily been included in a Special Jackass 3 DVD/Blu-Ray release, and on its own it isn't nearly as strong as the other Jackass movies. Still it gives a nice glimpse into the process of what makes Jackass, Jackass and even with the scenes where everything doesn't go right, it's still fun to watch the Jackass crew do their thing.

If you haven't seen Jackass 3, be sure to see it before you see Jackass 3.5, it's a much better movie and you'll get a lot more out of 3.5 if you've seen 3 first.

Otherwise, Jackass 3.5 is a proverbial rental. If you are a Jackass fan you'll enjoy this release, but probably not enough to watch it again and again.
on June 8, 2015
This show went beyond juvenile and was basically boring after the first few scenes. Let's all be extreme...order sushi and not pay.... Grown men urinating on each other....uh huh.. I see. Fascinating. Not.
on February 3, 2015
I don't know why these dopey things make me laugh so much, but they do. I tend toward darker films and don't watch reality at all (not on a regular basis), but the Jackass lunatics are weirdly appealing. Still, I'm glad they're not my friends or relatives. Whenever I need something mindless to make me giggle, this series of films and television shows never disappoint. I'm amazed by some of the people they get to go along with their gags...there are several cameos from people who have careers that DON'T involve physical pain or massive humiliation. Can't wait to see Knoxville's daughter Madison get into the act. Fun for the audience with the right mindset...it's also argued that people who enjoy this have no mind at all, but I guess a good rule of thumb is this: if you still giggle at dirty jokes or farts coming at inappropriate times, you'll like this, too.
on September 5, 2011
It's so nice to know that people the world over love and appreciate Jackass! How could anyone resist laughing at these stunts? It should be a prerequisite for all world leaders, bankers, & stock market people to watch some Jackass before being put into positions of authority and not take things so seriously! Totally fun to laugh at and enjoy.
on November 3, 2012
I think the title speaks for itself. That is why I view this movie as the least liked one I have seen. I have not seen Jackass 3d. I thought 3.5 was 3 plus additional footage. Are they totally different?
on July 25, 2011
I have been a fan of Jackass even before Jackass...If that even makes any sense. I was a big fan of the CKY videos which were around before the MTV Jackass. I have been a fan for 10+ years and to this very day still cry from laughing so hard. I love this movie and recommend this to anyone who is a fan of the show. It also bitter sweet to see Ryan Dunn who recently passed away. Watching Jackass 3.5 makes it easier to deal with. RIP Dunn
on December 10, 2015
way better then jackass 3 i almost want to hate the editors for that movie because this movie has way better s*** then that movie buy this instead of that! this is an awesome movie and its almost as long as the other jackass movies so its just as long only cheaper!
on February 23, 2013
With Jackass, most people know what they're getting by now. What I've always loved about this series is how simplistically genius it is. They seem like a bunch of crazy, drunken idiots, but they actually plan and put a lot of work into each and every stunt. What I like about 3.5 is that for the first time, they really show you what's going on behind the scenes. They show you what it's like to be on the set and what goes into the things they do, with in depth interviews, and behind the scenes footage. They also start to go into a different direction, going from the usual stunts and gross outs to pranks and practical jokes, which are utterly hilarious. This is billed as the direct-to-video extra scenes movie, but it's actually a lot more and I really enjoyed this one a lot more than Jackass 3D.