Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

100%

on October 24, 2008
A must have for any "Jackie" fan. Fabulous pictures and text. Just when you think you know everything about Jackie there is MORE. Fabulous read.
on January 4, 2010
This book is stocked with pictures of Jackie O, from her childhood until her death. It is interesting to see how stylish she was throughout the decades and she was always glamourous and full of class. A must for any Jackie fan.
on July 8, 2009
This is a fun and entertaining collection of pictures, facts and quotes from the greatest First Lady. What a treasure - the lady and the book.
on September 10, 2013
I am a Jackie/Kennedy collector and buy almost every book I see about her, and I am SO happy I purchased this! I Honestly think its the cutest thing, it's a small book. and has tons of facts, pics, and little tid-bits about Mrs. Jacqueline Bouvier, absolutely precious! Many high deff photos I haven't seen before, either. Wonderful purchase and I think every Jackie fan should have this!
on March 18, 2015
Great little book. Filled with pictures and facts about a great lady.
on August 29, 2015