Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on May 12, 2000
This book contains many familiar images, but also many more you may never have seen before. I especially enjoyed the photos that show Jackie appearing less guarded than usual (the one of the First Lady skeptically being hugged by a Prime Minister is terrific). As the book goes on and Jackie matures, there are fewer and fewer of these unguarded pix ... once she became Jackie O, it seems the famous smile was frozen in place. Still, I enjoyed this book and recommend it to anyone who remembers her fondly.
VINE VOICEon August 28, 2000
I was captivated by this book. James Spada has compiled several well-known photographs with many photos I had never seen. He does not try to analyse or to delve into the behind the scenes. He presents the photos with a paragraph or two, and lets us glimpse into Jackie Kennedy Onassis's life. I was entranced by the pictures of her youth and the pure beauty and joy in several ungarded moments. A beautiful tribute.
VINE VOICEon July 17, 2000
In addition to containing many never-before-published photos of one of the most famous women of our times, this book has some very interesting biographical information (extended captions) about Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis. Anyone interested in Jackie and her remarkable life will love this book.
on January 18, 2001
This book had pictures that I have never seen before and I thought I had seen them all. Worth every penny
on May 12, 2000
James Spada gave us new pictures - a more intimate look at Jackie. I have been a collector of Jackie books for several years and this one should be classified as a MUST HAVE ! Thank you Mr. Spade for a breath of fresh air.
on May 27, 2000
A quick read, I loved spending every available stolen moment with this book. I was captured by the wonderful photos, most of them I've never seen before. You get a good glimpse of Jackie's range of emotions. A good book to leave out, with the hope others may delight and reflect on her beauty and courage.
on June 25, 2003
The texts are good but particularity the photos, there are a lot buy it!!!The photos chosen by Spada are remarkable in their ability to portray both the remarkable strength possessed by Jacqueline Kennedy .
Jackie: Her Life in Pictures" will be money well spent
on August 8, 2000
I really adored this book - it is so much more than yet another reprinting of the famous pictures of Jackie. The photos chosen by Spada are remarkable in their ability to portray both the remarkable strength possessed by Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, as well as her frailties that we can all relate to. While many people have seen the countless photos that have been published of Mrs. Onassis from her birth to death, Mr. Spada managed to select mostly photos that are little-seen, as well as photos that needed no text to give the reader a better sense of the people portrayed in the book. The text that does accompany the photos is well written and restrained. Purchasing "Jackie: Her Life in Pictures" will be money well spent.
on March 7, 2006
Despite her need for privacy Jackie Kennedy was a major target of photographers when she retreated to private life. This is a great collage of her moments being herself in New York City and elsewhere. Whether she was just walking in Central Park or throughout Manhattan, Jackie's poise never left her. The pictures prove it.
on June 29, 2000
Although I love to stick with the pre-1963 photos of Jackie in all her glory, before the tragedy that is her life begins, the photos throughout the entire book are magnificent. An intimate peek inside the life of an American beauty.