5.0 out of 5 stars Own a few pairs myself and bought a few more as gifts!
I must say that these are my favorite pair of jeans. When I saw that they were going for $10 I snatched up 5 pairs!

They do run about 2 sizes larger than stated.
ex. 34x32 is about 36x32 actually
Published 23 months ago by Nick

3.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size
I usually figure that buying men's pants online is fairly easy -- waist and inseam. In this case, however, the jeans were far larger than either indicated. A 34" waist seemed at least an inch too big (maybe bigger?). And they were incredibly long. I could have had them hemmed, but it would have been tough to adjust the waist properly.

I liked the color, and...
Published on January 5, 2012 by kdea473

5.0 out of 5 stars Own a few pairs myself and bought a few more as gifts!, December 18, 2012

They do run about 2 sizes larger than stated.
ex. 34x32 is about 36x32 actually

5.0 out of 5 stars can't go wrong with these jeans, January 25, 2013
I am wearing these jeans right now. They're great - whether sitting, standing, bending, walking, running, doing just about anything.is comfortable in these jeans. I'm really happy with them in indigo (very traditional dark blue with no wear signs when new) and looking to get another pair in a different color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 10, 2013
Excellent! Regular fit basic style grey jeans are SO hard to find-and these are good quality jeans too. The only to thing to note is that the sizing is slightly smaller than regular sizes so plan accordingly. For instance, if you normally wear 30W, go with the 31W

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet, January 7, 2013
They fit good, they look good. For the price I paid, these were an amazing deal. Fabric is durable and thick.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it, December 12, 2012
Very good fit and durable.Very,very good quality. Excellent price compare with the same type from other manufacturer.No competition with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's Original Fit Jeans, December 3, 2012
Ordered 3 pairs of these because they seemed to be a great value. Amazing! They are...my husband loved the fit and style. They look very sturdy and the value is really amazing. My husband is not a person who worries about the name on the tag, he wants a great product, that is the thing that impresses him and in turn impresses me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Fit, November 24, 2012
Got these for husband and they fit true to size. He really likes them. He says they are comfortable and would buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size, January 5, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)

I liked the color, and the price point from Amazon seems decent, or at least comparable to other lower-end jeans.

If you were able to try them on, to identify your size (it's probably not what you usually buy), then I would recommend taking a look at these jeans. Alas, even after washing and drying (in an attempt to shrink the jeans) they are still much larger than the size would indicate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, April 16, 2014
Bought these jeans for my bro and he loves them. They wear and wash well. Perfect fit and the color is nice

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pair of pants, November 27, 2013
Very nice. The look and feel of these pants is awesome, Matches with almost anything. The only problem wqs how fast the color left but thats probably a little my fault with the way i do my laundry. Over all good pair of pants.

Jackson Amazon.com Exclusive Men's Original Fit Jean