Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon November 30, 2011
Size: 34W x 32L|Color: Gray|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These jeans are well-constructed, are comfortable in the waist and the knees, and I like the color. The waistband rides at about mid-level - they not low-cut and not too high. The straight legs are also all right. I did not, however, like the way these jeans fit in the thigh and seat. When I just stand or sit they are fine, but when I walk they rub too much. OK, I realize that these are "slim fit" jeans, and I knew that going in, but they way they rubbed on my thighs was just too uncomfortable, just FYI. I don't think I have especially large thighs (23"), but the rubbing became noticeably uncomfortable after only 5-10mins.

These jeans will probably work well for you if you have a slight build (that's what I thought I had - 6'1" 175-178lbs, and I run 10-20 miles a week), but I guess not.

I hope this was helpful.
VINE VOICEon November 28, 2011
The one thing that is hard to find is real denim jeans. For those who do not know the history of denim or jeans. Levi Strauss went west to make his fortune in selling goods to the miners but he arrived late to the gold rush. He saw what was needed is durable pants. So he took the canvas that he was going to use to make tents and made pants instead. This is where denim jeans started. Denim is a type of canvas. What is being passed off today as denim jeans is just cotton pants made to look like canvas. True denim can be worn daily and last for a year. This faux denim is not made to last but to wear out quickly so you have to buy more sooner.

While the Jackson faux denim jeans are very nice, they are not denim. They will be good for weekend wear, not everyday wear. As for the fit, they are a little loose, not a true slim fit (I usually get Calvins which have a better tailoring to them.) And one final issue is that the front pockets are very shallow. I could bearly get my wallet and keys in. Every other jean that I have, the pockets are at least 50% deeper.

If you are looking at jeans to wear on the weekend or for casual Friday, these will probably be fine.
VINE VOICEon March 27, 2012
I took a while to review these as I wanted to see how they held up. Upon arrival they showed up with a length that was several inches too long, so I had to get them hemmed. Once hemmed they fit well in all the right places and looked good. I did get a sense however that they were not going to hold up for the lifespan of an average pair of jeans. After a month or two, I ran into the first problem, a belt loop came loose while pulling on the pants. After that was fixed, yet another came loose. I also noted that the cuffs were fraying pretty quickly. While they still fit, I now have the feeling that I'm about one knee bend from splitting the fabric on the knees. I guess overall I'd give these a 4 ½ stars for look and style and 2 for quality. You can do the math from
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 3, 2012
The fit of these jeans is pretty good, and true to the "Slim Fit" style. In my case, a bit baggy in the waist while tight in the legs. If I were selecting size again, I would probably go a size down, but the size is within the normal range in my experience and it works with a belt. The look of the material is nice and the feel is very soft. However, the material is also on the thin side and likely won't take extended abuse like jeans I've had from American Eagle or Lucky. Instead I would compare these jeans to those from Old Navy or Target. That means they are perfect for guys who like having many clothing options (fewer laundry trips, no worries if ruined) or just want a pair of grey jeans to wear every once in a while, but probably not the right choice for guys who wear the same jeans on a weekly rotation. I have done that with jeans in this category and quickly destroyed them.

For the price, I am pretty happy with the quality.
on May 27, 2014
I picked these up as they're currently marked down to $9-ish. These jeans are the first pair of slim fits I've owned in quite some time and they fit fairly well. The waist for 29 seems a hair on the larger side, maybe half to an inch too much. They stay up on me, luckily, which is more than I can say for other 29 waist jeans. The fabric seems decent quality, nothing great. It's a bit frayed and the thickness is average for a pair of jeans, decent for year round wear. My major complaint is that I had to cut some denim still stuck on the button hole with a pocket knife as it barely opened and closed. It only took a minute and it now buttons great. As for the zipper, it seems average. Overall, I'm definitely glad I didn't pay $60 for these or even half of that price. However for under $10, these are a pretty good deal especially considering Southpole which fit truer and are better quality are around $20.
on January 29, 2015
According to the person whom I gifted it to, it fit perfectly. He normally wears 38*34 Relaxed Fit. Despite it being advertised as "Slim Fit," it actually fit him fine with room to move in, HIM with thick thighs to boot. The material is a soft cotton and very comfortable to wear unlike regular jean that tend to be stiff. Overall, extremely satisfied with the purchase and would buy again.
on June 11, 2014
The Jackson Men's Slim Fit Jean seems to be a nice garment. My usual waist size was unavailable, so I went 1 size larger and found it to fit nicely with a little extra room there and the length/slim leg fits as expected. The material is not too heavey/thick making it suitable for wear on warmer days as I wanted. The grey's a nice color.
on February 21, 2014
I really can't believe how inexpensive these jeans are! They are lightweight and that's what I wanted for my husband for the summer in the hot and humid summer here in Houston area. They really are a bargain!
on May 20, 2014
These are decent jeans, especially for the price, but they are not a slim fit. The fit is much closer to a Levi's 569 - a loose or relaxed fit. If you are used to a straight leg or classic Levi's fit (501, 505), you will find these to be extremely loose in the thigh and lower leg.
on December 7, 2013
I personally did not wear them too often. I didn't care for the look of them (by that I mean around the butt region 0_0 ) . But they fit as advertised, so I can't say anything bad. I would recommend these jeans to anyone. Just like everything, everyone likes different looks. These were just not mine