Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on November 9, 2011
I purchased this perfume back in June 2011. It's been a short 5 months and it's already almost gone! I love this perfume sooooo much! I smell good and feel good when I wear it. If my morning didn't go so well, I squirt this a few times and it's literally a "pick-me-up" becuase it smells so good. The scent lasts on your clothes all day but only if you layer it with the lotion. I get tons and tons of compliments on this perfume, never fails. My roomate is constantly trying to steal some, I've resorted to hiding it from her! I call it "the good stuff"!
11 comment24 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I bought this as a gift for my wife, and was really amazed by how cheap this was at Amazon compared to other stores. For example, Ulta is selling this same perfume as a 1.18 oz bottle for MORE than Amazon is selling this 4.25 oz. I was actually thinking of going there and picking it up direct as this would enable me to meet the date, but eh... 25% the cost is too big a savings to pass up, even if it's 2 days late. I would have been very suspicious if this was being sold by a third party, but it said it was shipped and sold by Amazon.com- it is very rare that I've seen something sold directly by Amazon that has not met my expectations.

All right, perhaps even for Amazon a price like this is too good to be true. My wife has been using samples she got from Sephora of this same perfume, and a few light squirts lasts all day. I know this because I hang around her all day (lol). But this stuff... something's not right- even applied liberally the scent is gone within 1 hour. I mean almost totally gone- I can hardly smell it with my nose literally right up against her neck where she sprayed it. It's as if she'd taken a shower and washed it off... but she hasn't. When it has just been applied it does smell right, but that's not going to do you much good if the scent is gone in the time it takes you to drive anywhere (especially with a bottle this big, which isn't exactly portable). That's not all either: a few hours after she put it on, it made her break out... only in the spots she put it. This never happened with the samples, so obviously something has been added, and whatever it is isn't good.

She also noticed some interesting things about the bottle. It didn't take any priming to get it to spray- it was ready the first pump. This is odd for a new spray bottle of anything. Also, if you slosh it around a bit you see little bubbles forming in it, and she tells me this is not normal. I don't know much about these products, but I believe it.

The box and packaging looks genuine, but from what we've observed I would say this has been diluted with water or alcohol. Either that or it's really old stock that has somehow lost its potency. I just found out you also can't return this item, though I've already contacted Amazon support about it and am confident they'll do something (they haven't let me down yet).

Bottom line: be careful buying this stuff here... I don't know whether it's a knockoff or has been tampered with, but the result is clearly unsatisfactory.

Edit: Amazon did come through and refunded it promptly. So, if you want to give it a shot- it's basically no risk involved and perhaps you'll have better luck. I would, however, not recommend you douse your skin with this.
22 comments18 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 24, 2012
Notes:
Natural Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear, Violet, Wild Rose, Apple Blossom, Musks, Cedarwood, Plum.
Style:
Exhilarating. Bubbly. Playful.

I love this scent, woodsy and slightly sweet!
0Comment21 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 13, 2011
Fresh, light, not so overpowering that you can't wear it daily, a hint of spring every day that gets noticed in a good way. The cap is cute, but impractical for travel.
on November 20, 2011
I wanted to get a perfume for my wife on her 30th B-day. She mentioned Marc jACOBS perfume once. I put it away in my menory bank. I have to say she was totally excited and sprayed in on her body after she opened it. All her cousins and sisters got jealous. I felt like I had just earned some Man points. About the Perfume, well balanced not over-powering, hella sexy and the Cap is a conversation piece. I will be getting this for her again.pho show
0Comment15 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2015
Amazon definitely had the best deal around; normal price for 2.5 fl oz is $89.50. Got this for $49.99. It's not a fake either, 100% authentic!! The smell is so light and fresh it's one of my favorites scents. So glad I found here for this amazing price!! Got it fast with Prime too!! Great purchase all around! 😊
on July 2, 2011
Love this fragrance!!!! It's light floral, but lasts nicely. My daugher in law did not like it, but I love it. It is the same price as in my local Macy's store.
on November 30, 2012
I was very happy to find such a great price for this perfume. It is a fresh, clean scent-not too strong, just what I was looking for. It was shipped to my house very quickly, which was great.
on June 5, 2014
I ordered this perfume in September of 2013 and have used as my daily fragrance consistently since that time. I had noticed a handful of reviews with thoughts that this product may be fake. I chose to ignore these since initially the quality seemed to be authentic, and I routinely received compliments on how lovely it smells. Over the last couple months of, I noticed the general strength of the scent was declining, however it still maintained the same fragrance. Today, I spritzed on my usual two sprays and it was like I had doused myself in rubbing alcohol. Overnight, the scent seems to have completely deteriorated. It has been about an hour now and the rubbing alcohol smell has dissipated, but the scent of the perfume is incredibly weak. I am so disappointed seeing as I have not even owned this bottle for a year and it is only about a third of the way gone. I've worn perfume and sprays for years and have never had one go rancid this quickly. Will not be reordering and I am extremely disappointed in the quality, especially considering it was sold by Amazon.com.
on August 7, 2012
I will not say "THIS IS FAKE" but it does not smell. I purchased perfumes from amazon may times and this time I'm really surprised. It is not a few hours, just a few seconds it smells on me. Then nothing. Unbelievable.
22 comments5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question