5.0 out of 5 stars Bottle of Mystery
This is a deeply sensual yet good for everyday fume.That is if u want to smell warm,woodsy and florally beautiful.It stays with u 5/6 hrs and others notice it from a few feet away.Great sillage.It has an ingredient that is hard to pin down,,hence the mystery but,that one lovely note makes this fume unique and different.Love it!
Published on September 9, 2011 by nyoka ottinger

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE GENUINE ARTICLE!!!
Published 13 months ago by farley barge

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE GENUINE ARTICLE!!!, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 Fluid Ounce (Health and Beauty)
We purchased this product as a Christmas gift for our daughter. Upon opening it she immediately noticex the scent was not Daisy. She investigated online and discovered the company who makes it is famous for making knock off copies of famous perfume. They even copied the packaging except for some very minor exceptions (in fine print on the back of the box, the company name is spelled Marc Jacods). This is a total and deliberate misrepresentation intended to mislead the online shopper in my opinion. Not only that, the price is just as expensive as the original product! We had one very disappointed daughter Christmas morning. I would not recommend this product or company to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 9, 2014
Bought this for my wife for Christmas. Seemed like a good deal. Came factory plastic wrapped (so I thought). Wife opened it up on Christmas day and the bottle was dirty and looked like it went through a dirt bath. Appearance was overlooked but when she went to use it the pump got stuck in the down position and wouldn't come back up. Terrible quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bottle of Mystery, September 9, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars daisy, June 28, 2013
sncc77 (Gaithersburg, Maryland United States) - See all my reviews
This is my absolute favorite perfume and amazon had it at an incredible price. i was a little worried because of the low price, but I had no need to worry as the perfume was totally up to my standards.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but fades quickly!!, April 22, 2014
The smell is beautiful but if fades extremely quick. In less than an hour it seems the scent has vanished. Not what I'd expect from a perfume.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!! FAKE, March 7, 2014
I (like other reviewers -- that I am unfortunately only looking at now) sprayed my "marc jacobs" perfume for the first time today. After 20 minutes, I couldn't smell it anymore. I thought it was very strange, as my roommate has this perfume and I have borrowed it before. Came home from work and checked out the bottle, clear as day on the sticker at the bottom: MARC UAOOBS. SCAMMED!!! Not worth the money at all, DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars So refreshing!, October 14, 2013
Live_Aloha (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Oh how I love this perfume! It's my favorite and I always run out and keep repurchasing this baby. The scent is completely amazing : fresh, warm and so feminine. I keep this big one at home and carry the miniature version around in my purse. I don't see me not using this perfume unless they stop making it

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same product!, July 6, 2013
I have been wearing Daisy for years!... I have asthma and allergies and can not wear just any cologne or perfume. I purchased a bottle here because I was getting low. The bottle I received doesn't smell anything like the Daisy I've been wearing for years. Its sweeter and heavier and it gives me headaches. I wanted to return but can't. I believe its either a bad lot or something such as heat has caused the cologne to change. YUCK! I am out of almost $60.00 ... I think I will just buy my cologne at a dept store from now on!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the real thing??, December 30, 2013
Stephen Hofmann (SHOW LOW, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
I have used Daisy by Marc Jacobs for a couple of years and I know what it smells like and what the color is of the liquid in the bottle. I was surprised when I opened the box. The bottle was in an original box with cellophane wrap however the liquid in the bottle had the color of dark urine and the smell was not any better. It must have been a bottle that was on the shelf for many years. There is no way I can return this item like this so I am stuck

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this scent!, November 20, 2011
I love the parfum "Daisy" and wanted to get another bottle before it's discontinued. Service was quick and a better bargain with my Amazon points too.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 Fluid Ounce