Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: US Toy Top Hat
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: One Size|Change

on October 11, 2011
i got these on sale for like 4 dollars shipped. i bought 6 of them. and they are awesome. they aren't extremely tall lincoln style but they are cool, with a flat top and flipped up sides to it.
it was worth the cheap price that i got them for, but probably not worth it if they were the regular price.
VINE VOICEon October 23, 2013
This is the second hat of the stove pipe style that I purchased. I get lots of looks and smiles. My main complaint (which would probably apply to any generic costume hat in this category) is that fit is very tight and because there is no liner where the hat contacts your forehead it quickly gets irritating. This hat is a little more flexible than the taller model that I purchased so I recommend it a little more.

For comparison: My head measures about 22-1/4". The size of that hat is ok it is just that the shape was not quite right for my head.

Solutions:
Tight fit? squeeze the brim to see if you can bend the hat for a better fit.

Irritated forehead? Use glue or a hot glue gun to apply a thin piece of smooth material - spandex would be ideal.

Break it it! Before Halloween start wearing the hat for a half hour or while watching tv - same as you would for new shoes.
on April 23, 2015
I loved this hat it was perfect for my grandson. he enjoys wearing it when he pretends to be a magician or a dancer. we made a black cane to go with it. I am glad he has enjoyed it as much as he has. it is pretty durable. more than I expected. while I will recommend this product I received it at a discount for my review.
on September 9, 2015
US Toy Top Hat: Last Halloween, I made a "Sir Topem Hat" Thomas Costume for my grandson. He was so happy. The hat made the costume! It put it all together as the perfect finishing touch. He was the cutest Sir Topem Hat!
on July 10, 2015
This top had is a little shorter, but super cute, My son who is 4 wears it around the house pretending he is John from Peter Pan.. He is pretty rough on his toys, for the price the hat has lasted longer than I thought it would have. Shipped quickly and great packaging!
on September 14, 2014
Toy hat that is made as well as you'd expect. You would need to make sure you don't crush it since it won't keep it's shape once you bend the cardboard material inside. You would not want to get it wet also since the "fabric" would retain it's moisture or whatever you get on it.
on February 17, 2015
Used for a school costume for school. Fit her head well (12 years old) and no complaints. When I bought it I was worried about the size...if this was a toddler size or closer to adult. Clearly it's adult.
on March 4, 2015
This hat is what it says it is. It is an inexpensive toy hat. That being said, it will work well for my needs. I needed this hat for a school drama production and it will work nicely for this performance. Because the material is cheap, I won't count on it being in great condition for next year's production, but it is possible that it could be. Nevertheless, it will certainly look great from on stage. It will easily fit the head of the small middle school male actor for whom I purchased it. It took 4 days to deliver and was carefully protected in the box so that it would not be dented.
on February 2, 2015
Bought some of these to go to a theme party. An Arthur themed Thanksgiving! We were just like Arthur in the classic Dudley Moore movie. (If you don't know what movie I am referring to, go watch it. You will laugh until you cry.) Hats were perfect. They fit a variety of differently sized heads and they held up very well. Looked just like the movie!
on April 21, 2014
Cheap price, cheap hat, but it worked for what I needed it for. This is not a hat that will last you years, but it will make a good addition to a costume, and you can't beat the price. I did "work" it a bit and managed to get it so it wasn't so stiff, but I'm sure that will be reflected in the length of time I'm able to actually use the hat.