4.0 out of 5 stars This hat is worth the little extra
Published 15 months ago by Matt

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than normal ball cap
its small for an adult size hat. barely fit. I have a big head, but most ball caps fit much better than this.
Published 17 months ago by Matthew J. Battin

4.0 out of 5 stars This hat is worth the little extra, September 12, 2013
This review is from: Jacobson Hat Company Men's Adult Yacht Cap, White, One Size (Apparel)
There are three main differences between this hat and the cheaper 3-5 dollars ones: stiching quality, shape, and adjustable size. The front emblem is firmly attached, wheras with the cheaper hats it's sort of loosly stitched and dangles at the edges. Also, the front of this hat has a foam insert so it keeps it's shape very well. The snap-back is also handy for finding the perfect fit.

I'm not sure how anyone could say this hat didn't fit their head.. I'm a male and typically wear XL hats, helmets, etc. I adjusted this hat to a comfortable fit, and still had the option of going three notches looser.

The only thing I didn't like about this hat were the few odd creases that formed in the front from being squished down during shipping. These were minimal however, and didn't really detract from the overall look.

Overall, a very good buy if you want something a little nicer and more sturdy than the bottom of the barrel hats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cap't Hats for New Boat Owner, March 25, 2013
Ordered 4 of these hats for family fishing trip in Ft. Myers Beach as cousin just purchased new 26 fishing craft. We all really like them and the neighbors think we own a yacht! Great material and holding up under sunny and windy seas! Would recommend this vendor if looking for this kind of cap. Adjustable head band a plus also.
Major Smith
1st Mate

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye Eye Captain, May 24, 2013
I am the captain of my pool team. Our team is playing in a regional champrionship so I thought it would be funny if I got this hat. Well I was right. Everybody thought it was hillarious and it was a good morale booster for my team during a stressfull tournament.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jacobson Hat Company makes a quality yacht cap at a great price!, July 29, 2014
For those who may be confused, this is not a military dress uniform cap. It is however, the highest quality yacht cap you will find at this price range! It is far more superior than the other similar caps listed at a few dollars less. Do yourself the favor and get this one over the other cheaper versions. The material and stiching is very well done and it will hold up well in the elements. It is comfortable to wear and very breathable to keep your head cool and shaded. The shipping was very fast, even to my overseas APO address! Whether you are looking for a fun cap to wear on your boat with some friends or a quality costume accessery, this is the perfect choice. Now everyone knows who the captain is!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yacht Cap Starring in a Music Video for the Holidays!, June 24, 2014
I'm so thrilled that this cap has an adjustable back like a ball cap. I need adjustability since I'm wearing a wig for a holiday video. All the trim is put on perfectly - there are no slanty or misplaced patches. It's white and black in case you were wondering if it was black or navy. It's black just like I needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Hat for Summer Fun, May 28, 2013
This is a great hat. I have worn it (I am a girl) and my boyfriend has also worn it- fit both of us no problems and is very versatile. i would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, January 16, 2014
I love this hat! Awesome for fun pictures!!!!! so happy I purchased this hat! Loks good with a lot of outfits too!

5.0 out of 5 stars cruising, January 27, 2014
I bought this for a cruise that a large group of us were going on. It looked amazing! All of the crew on the ship kept saluting me and calling me captain which made it even more fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality for costume apparel!, June 24, 2014
I wore this hat for the Vacation Bible School skits at my church. It is durable, yet lightweight. Breathable design is comfortable enough for all-day wear. Highly recommended product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, April 16, 2014
Ordered this for fun on an upcoming family vacation - it'll do the job nicely. Am looking forward to "pulling rank" on the rest of the family who I ordered sailor's hats for!

Jacobson Hat Company Men's Adult Yacht Cap, White, One Size