Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on June 2, 2008
This is a fun novelty hat to wear as part of a costume: train conductor or French police officer or a Christmas toy soldier. Lovely shade of navy blue. As a train buff, I couldn't resist adding this to my collection of hats. And if you're wondering what size this hat is, I wear a size 7 and 1/4 and it fits me just fine.
on December 28, 2011
I purchased this hat so my husband could play conductor at my son's 3yo train birthday party. This is an adult sized hat that is moderately durable, as expected. I added a "Conductor" nameplate to the front of the hat and it was a big hit. Great product for my purpose.
review image
on December 10, 2012
I purchased this had to be worn by my son in our community production of Bye Bye Birdie...All Aboard never sounded so good!!! I wouldn't consider this a toy...I do not think it would last long as a play item but for an older persons prop it is nice.
on November 13, 2013
This hat is awesome. The quality is really good, expecially for the price. It worked well for a train conductor hat for Halloween. It fit an adult head well...it would be too large for a child since it isn't adjustable.
on April 15, 2016
Every year, at work, we have a themed Christmas party. This year we did The Polar Express. We had so much fun. Everybody got a train whistle. We had a train set running through the tables. Our boss dressed up as the conductor. Even the caterers joined in on the fun with themed food and appetizers. It was a lot of fun and these were a great addition to our party.
on March 10, 2013
I bought this Conductor Hat for my daughter to wear for my grandson's 3rd birthday. Our Thomas the Tank party was a hit with the kids and with my daughter wearing the hat as "the conductor" the children knew to follow her to the party activities. This is an adult size hat but will be part of our dress up collection for lots of playtime fun.
on October 11, 2015
I used this for a toy soldier costume at a Christmas party and it was a big hit. I had strangers wanting to take pictures with me. It was really the hat that made the costume because I just had big circles on my cheeks and a blue shirt and red skirt. This is sized for an adult and perfect for a costume. It is not flat and held it's shape through a night of drinking and tons of dancing.
on November 12, 2015
This hat is perfect! My husband and I are doing something special for the kids this year revolving around Polar Express. I bought this hat for him to wear as a conductor. It looks great and fits great. It is exactly what I was hoping to find.
on June 9, 2016
Horrible piece of junk but then I suspected that when I ordered it. This qualifies for Mistake of the Month. One can do a lot better and I did. Find the real thing. They're out there. Here's the real thing...
review image
on April 2, 2014
My kids love trains! They have train sets and we travel to anything train near our home in Taiwan. They love this hat and the Engineer hat that we bought as a set. (Two kids require two hats). This is a good hat, stiff, well made, though simple. It made the shipping route all the way here without a crack or bend. Well Done! The only glitch is that it is really big. I got the children's size (one fits all) and my 73 year old dad was wearing it around with space inside the band. He doesn't have a large head like my kids, but they a re still swimming in it.