4.0 out of 5 stars nice hat
I ordered 2 hats fro a play....they are a little sideways made....the front of hat isn't center on one of them, but really wasn't noticeable on stage from a distance. The gold badge I wasn't fond of so I purchased a silver one and replaced it. The finished product after son tweaking was exactly what we needed.
Published 13 months ago by Cherity Breazeale

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small for an adult head
Ordered 2 for a prop for a play, a little too small for an Adult head, would have preferred it sized somewhat larger
Published on June 25, 2012 by Sue

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small for an adult head, June 25, 2012
Sue (Stow, OH USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jacobson Hat Company Men's Police Cap, Navy, Adult (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars nice hat, June 5, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat, June 20, 2014
L. Funk "costumer" (Salt Lake City, UT USA) - See all my reviews
This is a nice hat to use with a police costume. It is adjustable so it will fit most adults

4.0 out of 5 stars good enough., April 30, 2014
V. B. Hunt (Cedar City, UT United States) - See all my reviews
It does what I need it to do, kids on stage look like police officers and that's what we needed

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat for the price, April 13, 2014
C P (Milwaukee, WI United States) - See all my reviews
Item was delivered on time and as presented. The hat was a gift and was nicer than I thought it would be. Good for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for role play, March 31, 2014
My 4year old received as a gift for his birthday. He loves to role play and this was a great addition to his collection. This is an adult sized hat

4.0 out of 5 stars Great costume hat, September 27, 2013
I bought this hat (I'm an adult) as a gag for a "policeman" costume for Halloween. Yes, it is cheap and I won't get arrested for impersonating a cop, but that's a plus really. In the back there's a plastic strap like on an adjustable baseball cap so you can adjust the size. I have a smallish head so this worked out great. Honestly for what I got and for what I was expecting, 5 stars. I crack up laughing when I put it on with my mirror sunglasses and fake mustache. If you aren't going for a truly professional policeman's look, more of a "make the Village People proud," this product is great and you'll love it as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
samuel c carnes (chillicothe, ohio, US) - See all my reviews
looks good

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased a (Perhaps, Future) Policeman, July 3, 2014
It made a great birthday gift for my lil nephew.

5.0 out of 5 stars still holding up after many weddings as a prop, June 25, 2014
Has the plastic back adjustable strap. Stiff bill and the badge is still staying on after many weddings used as a prop:-)

Jacobson Hat Company Men's Police Cap, Navy, Adult