1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Product, September 12, 2012
This review is from: Jada Toys Battle Machines R/C Quad Bike Laser Combat, 2-Pack (Red and Blue) (Toy)
This was given to my child as a gift. When we took it out of the box, one of the quads was missing the piece that holds the batteries in place. We then exchanged them for the exact same thing the next day. I wish we wouldn't have. This time, everything was in place, but the range on the remotes was only a couple feet. Even after trying all settings on both the remote and the quads as well as taking them to a space with zero electrical interference, the range was still only two to three feet. The batteries we used were brand new. Yes, both the remote and cars use batteries you have to buy separately. They do not include rechargeable batteries like most RC cars. There also isn't a reverse option, so if you hit anything you have to manually pick the things up and turn them around. I didn't even get a chance to try the laser function but I can't imagine it working properly after everything else that was so bad about this product. The bottom line is if you are looking for a product that works and wont disappoint your child, you should look somewhere else.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, March 23, 2014
Not sure why the other two reviewers had such a terrible experience. I had none of the issues they encountered. No missing or broken parts. No issues with batteries. No issues with getting the controls working with the two quad bikes. No issues what-so-ever. One person said the quad bike doesn't go in reverse, that is a false statement. To not even know how to operate such a simple children's toy... not a lot of brains on that reviewer would be my guess. The controls are extremely simple, wheel on the controller controls steering, pressing the trigger back makes the vehicle go forward AND PRESSING THE TRIGGER FORWARD MAKES THE VEHICLE GO BACKWARDS. Wow. Much simple. Too simple for the other reviewer I guess... I also had NO issues with losing control of the quad bike at a pretty good distance, sucker went a good 10-20 feet with no issues at all.

Are there better RC laser tag toys on the market? Yes. But, for the price I paid for these... not bad at all. Watching my 6 year old son having a blast with his younger sister with these is worth the 4/5 stars I gave it for fun. 3/5 over all. IMO...not a bad toy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fun for five minutes. Buyer beware, January 3, 2014
My son received these for a Christmas present. It was fun for five minutes until one of the Quads became unresponsive to the throttle. We tried every setting on the remote and quad. The steering and shooting worked, but the quad wouldn't go. The instructions said to call the company before returning the unit to the store. I called them, they said you have a defective unit, return it to the store. This was purchased at Target (sorry Amazon), and Target was smart and stop carrying these. These battle quads are a good idea very poorly executed. If you don't believe this review, keep looking at various review sites because I haven't seen a positive review yet. BUYER BEWARE!

Rate and Discover Movies