5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful old game.
A beautiful world, an excellent storyline, and entertaining characters all come together to make for a largely great experience. There is a lot of variety in the combat, but you will be forced to pick a few specific styles and improve them to remain effective, and the fighting itself can get a little repetitive.
All in all, I think this is the game I'd most like to...
Published 7 months ago by John

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't get this to run
This game just wont run even with fixes from the bioware forms. I love this game from the Xbox days and though i would buy it again since it was on sell i haven't been able to play it yet. Overall the game is amazing but if you can't play it this is just a waste of money. I don't recommend it, look up the issues people are having with this game before purchase.
Published 7 months ago by Dave Thelwell jr

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful old game., March 27, 2014
This review is from: Jade Empire Special Edition [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
All in all, I think this is the game I'd most like to see a polished sequel to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game from Bioware, February 26, 2014
Every few years a company is able to come together with a great talented team and release an epic adventure. This game was destined for greatness the moment it hit the Xbox and later the PC. If you are tired of games that are really not worth the high price tag then why not play a classic. You choose your warrior type and your decisions affect the outcome of the story. Before Mass Effect there was Jade Empire!

5.0 out of 5 stars A gem, March 30, 2014
This game was one of my favorites on the original xbox and I was delighted to see it available for purchase.
I use code weavers crossover to play it and it runs excellently on my macbook pro. If you want a story that sucks you in and non stop kung fu and magical action

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't get this to run, April 9, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 28, 2014
James Bowie "jacabo" (Stafford, VA United States) - See all my reviews
Normally a four star game but this does not run on Windows 7.

1.0 out of 5 stars Biggest waste of my, October 26, 2014
Wouldn't play on my computer. Biggest waste of my time

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game, July 17, 2014
Very cool game for being older.

1.0 out of 5 stars that would've been nice to know, July 5, 2014
I already bought this on steam and it won't work. I bought it here cause I thought it would work. I wasn't aware it was just a download code for steam, that would've been nice to know. So don't buy this game because it Does NOT work on steam. Buy the disk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game Love it!, April 2, 2014
JacksonDS "Mister Fixer" (DOWNEY, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
This is a great game and I love it, plays well just as I remember it.
Big Buy, it Rocks.

4.0 out of 5 stars steam game, May 27, 2014
I wanted the game and have it for my steam account and it was on sale too.. not played it yet.