Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

50%
50%

on August 2, 2014
I bought this dress because I love the way it looked on the picture. However, when it arrived, the dress' fabric and print was as pictured, but the length is not as described, because it is far from being knee length. I am 5'6" and the dress was extremely short on me, it looked more like a tunic than a dress. Therefore, sadly I had to return it. The seller was very easy to deal with and quickly refunded my money.
on June 30, 2013
I was looking for dresses for an upcoming class reunion (has it really been 20 years?!) and I kept coming back to this one. Finally I decided to make the purchase, and I'm quite happy I did. I'm a short, curvy woman... not quite "plus size" and not quite petite, usually about a size 12. I bought a size large. I don't often buy clothes online because I have a hard time telling if something will fit me well. When this dress arrived, I was quite surprised to see how flattering it was on me. I'm busty and have a bit of a belly I'd like to hide, but it fit very well without looking too loose. The pattern hides most imperfections. It's a little shorter than I expected, but not something I'll be uncomfortable wearing. For those who are curious, it goes on like a T-shirt, there's no zipper. The "sleeve" is about elbow-length, and the skirt comes about an inch or two above the knee on me. The fabric isn't stretchy and it doesn't wrinkle too much. I can definitely see this as a dress I'll travel with! The only disappointment I had with this is that it was supposed to arrive between June 25th and 27th. It shipped on the 26th, and arrived on the 29th. No big deal, because I had plenty of time, but it didn't arrive within the scheduled time frame.