Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 42 questions
votes
It's a pretty strong rubber smell indeed. Mine has softened but still has that smell, but only noticeable to me. I love the mat so much I don't even notice it anymore. I've asked people next to me at yoga class if they can smell it, because I don't want to invade their space, and they don't notice it. I have noticed that since I have left it in my car this time of year (it's been extremely cold, like 4 degrees) that the smell has softened even more. Perhaps using a yoga mat cleaner will help dissipate the smell for you. It will take time however. I just don't mind it I guess. One of the reasons I got this mat is because I sweat so much in yoga class and was slipping. I don't slip at all on this mat, unless it's an ungodly hot summer day. I don't do hot yoga, but our studio is a warm studio, temp set at 82 degrees for class. If your hands and feet sweat excessively, I recommend a towel for your mat. Most people in my class use one, but I haven't had to since I got this mat. BTW, I love the saffron color I got. It's cheerful (totally my personality) and no one else has it.
Jan 22, 2014 by Maria Paolucci
votes
I have a fold out sweater drying rack, I just drape it over that. I didn't find that it took a really long time to dry. This mat is really amazing, it is so sticky (in a good way)
Sep 21, 2014 by Gor
vote
Advice for people with healthy knees: If you're alright with doubling over the mat for positions which put your weight on your knees, then go for the Harmony. The Harmony mat bends and unbends really easily. I never feel hassled when I fold the mat over to protect my knees. Also, Harmony's thinness makes it ideal for balance poses. I sometimes find that cushier mats affect my balance. However, if you suffer from knee issues, then disregard everything I just said and get the density. My husband has had knee surgery after sports accidents, thus he uses thick mats because of existing miniscus damage. It's imperative that he do so, because knee issues never go away and only get worse over time.
Nov 10, 2014 by Anais
vote
how wide is this mat? Aug 4, 2014
It's 60cm wide. It's wide enough for me for sure. I have never found it to be too thin.
Aug 4, 2014 by Stephanie
vote
Hi- Both colors are pretty similar, but the Raspberry has more of a hint of Burgundy and the orchid is closer to a purple. Hope this helps.
Jun 2, 2014 by Chuck
vote
How wide is this mat? Mar 6, 2014
See all the earlier questions and answers. One person answered it is 24" wide.
Mar 6, 2014 by btennis
vote
I think so, it's very sturdy. I use it sometimes on my area rug and it's fine.
Nov 12, 2014 by Letterman
vote
I have heard from many buyers that lighter colors show sweat stains. I'm going to go for a darker shade...
Oct 30, 2014 by AceVentura
votes
My logo is the authentic one....not sure why they show a different one online.
Sep 2, 2014 by laurel
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers