Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed Fire TV Stick Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage GNO Shop Now Deal of the Day
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 45 questions
votes
Yes. pretty much. If you know how to navigate thru setup menus using your remote control you can operate Jadoo 3 easily. For people not very comfortable in selecting options using remote control, one can always setup favorites so they can tune in to their favorite Jadoo 3 channels by selecting minimum options. (I am taking about people like my aunt and uncle)
Sep 17, 2013 by Syed Arif Inam
votes
You need minimum 6mbps speed and lots of patience.
Dec 7, 2013 by Sabiha Syed
votes
We don't control the broadcasts. However, there are following channels in Persian : IRIB 1, IRIB 2, IRIB 3, IRIB4, IRIB 5, FARSI 1, MANOTO 1, BBC PERSIAN, IRIB QURAN, IRIB POOYA, IRIB YAZD, ITIB ESFAHAN, IRIB BAZAR, IRIB NAMAYESH, IRIB MOSTABAD, IRIB SALAMAT, IRIB SHOMA, IRIB VERZESH, IRINN, IFLIM, FTL FARSI, PAYAM JAVAN TV, SAHAR, GEM BOLLYWOOD, GEM TV, GEM JONIOR, GEM ST. There are 73 different channels.
Jul 25, 2015 by MSA
votes
You probably have to get a multiple usb adapter, and 2nd DLNA device(s) like a ChromeCast to mirror what you see on one tv to another. Far as uses it to see multiple things on multiple tvs well you'll probably have to buy more of the same JadooTV Media Player to do that.
Jul 16, 2015 by Raymond McCormick
votes
GO TO JADOO.COM CHECK ALL CHANNELS, I AM NOT SURE.
May 3, 2015 by mohammad pahlavan
votes
Can't understand what is being asked.
Apr 21, 2015 by Perminder J S Sandhu
votes
They never give any warranty. I had issue with my box. They replaced it with $ 50 charge.
Apr 20, 2015 by Khurram Rajput
votes
around eight live Tamil channels and two dozen recorded programs
Apr 20, 2015 by Javed Akbar
votes
Yes
Feb 10, 2015 by Khurram Rajput
votes
Yes
Nov 27, 2014 by saadat a mirza
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions