4.0 out of 5 stars like those jeans
I like them because they look like real jeans and they pull on and have elastic waist. I sometimes have trouble with my stomach and need the flexibilty in the belly region
Published 10 months ago by Martha Knight-Whitney

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit as expected
Published 6 months ago by Judy

4.0 out of 5 stars like those jeans, November 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I got these jeans and thank god they don't feel like Grandma jeans, January 4, 2014
I am pretty heavy and have a large waist. This makes buying clothes a huge challenge. I decided to take a chance on these jeans and got the 20W. Normally i get 18W but it sometimes can be a hit or miss depending on the company.

The jeans are really soft, I love the blue colour very morden looking. The size was loose for me but all i did was put darts on the waist so the it fits better. They are very comfortable. Doesn't make me feel like i am wearing grandma jeans (As long as you do not tuck in your tops).

The legs do run a bit long too but i actually like that.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit as expected, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Jag Jeans Women's Plus-Size Paley Pull-On Bootcut Jean (Apparel)
These are great looking, well made jeans, however they run large and are WAY too long. I should have ordered the next size down, but that wouldn't have solved the length issue. I'm 5'6" and the hems were dragging on the floor even with a 1 1/2" heel shoe. They are also kind of baggy in the legs. Even though I normally don't wear a petite length, I wish these came in that option because I would order a size smaller in petite length and then they would be perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans!~, June 29, 2014
These fit perfectly, just as I would expect a 16w to fit. They were way too long, but I expected that based on other reviews. They are comfy jeans as you can get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Jag Jeans, April 14, 2014
I wanted to order exchange the size 24 I ordered for another pair of size 22 but that size was sold out. I love how they feel and I want another pair of the exact same jeans in a size 22.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong., February 18, 2014
I suppose jeans should be snug. Because of my heartburn issues, I need loose clothing right now, so these seem a bit snug, but I really like the way they look, so I am very happy with them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 10, 2014
I was thrilled to get these in the mail however they did not fit as expected. The legs were super wide for my body. I have a much larger belly then legs so there seemed to be a big difference there. They look great and otherwise seemed to be really nice. Sad I have to send them back and wont be getting another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans for straight hip vs waist ratio., September 16, 2014
I've never been fond of jeans pinching at the
waist. I've never had a tiny waist. I'm 145