Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on May 15, 2014
OK, I know they seem like "Old Lady" jeans with the high waist, but it's exactly the opposite. They are simply "No Muffin Top" jeans and they are awesome! I intend on wearing them for summer with tank tops and sandals. You do need to buy a size down because they run large. I love these white jeans and have never found any jean that is as flattering. I highly recommend.
on June 10, 2014
I like these pants because they fit well through the leg and backside. I ordered them a size smaller than normal after reading the reviews, and once I get them on they're great. But getting that waistband over my hips...ugh. I'm dreading wearing them to work and having to wrestle with them in the bathroom several times a day.
on July 14, 2015
These were on Amazon Today's Deal and a great deal! They fit so well for a 54 year old "menopausal middled" woman. At 5'6" & 150 pounds a size 10 fit great. They look like jeans and don't show the crack when bending over.
on March 28, 2016
These pants in white denim are a complete let-down. Trust me and do not by them until they have corrected the style. The problem is the front pockets. They are somehow connected to each other and the fake zipper area with the white pocket material across your abdomen which is completely see-through through the white denim. See photo, look carefully. When will these designers realize that pockets need to be nude fabric? If it were just the individual pockets this style might be OK, but the way the pockets are connected to each other in the front is just plain weird. It is too bad because they fit great. They were a little tough to get all the way up (and were way more tight in the waist than the size 4 I received in Hazelnut) but once I got them up they felt great and gave such a nice smooth silhouette. No muffin top. The only way these can be worn without looking ridiculous is with long tunic style tops that cover the entire pocket area. At this price point you can do better.
review image
on February 27, 2016
I love jag jeans! They have a flat front so the there is not button/zipper to stick out if you want to wear a fitted top not tucked in. I wasn't sure what size to buy as I find they differ in size (I have a 2 and a 6 that fit!) so I ordered the 6 assuming the 2 was an anomoly (and I was a few 3-5 pounds thinner then) and I wish I had ordered the 4. They run a tad on the big side - but then again because there is no zipper they are a tad hard to pull up over my hips so I may just keep the 6 and see how I do. I love that they are white but you can't really see through them - the material is a good weight. If you are narrow in the hips and aren't sure what size to buy, buy the smaller size.
on April 16, 2015
I had to return for a size bigger than I usually wear. I have narrow hips and I could barely pull these on. Love the bigger size. Trim fit. they are not see through and not too heavy for white pants. I will wear these out!
on June 6, 2015
Jag jeans are my very favorite jean. I have them in almost every color and style. I like them because with me being 5'9" they are always long enough for me and they have enough spandex in them that makes them so comfortable. You won't regret buying a pair.
on July 1, 2014
I was looking everywhere for white jeans that you could not see through when I ran across these in a boutique. They are a nice "heavy" weight jean that looks fab on! The pull on part is a little tough, but the no muffin once you get them on makes it all worth while! They look great under fitting tops because they don't have the bulk of the button/zipper. And I personally love the ankle jean because I am 5'2" and the length is perfect! ;)
on July 22, 2015
I wanted to love these as the fabric was so nice and the jeans well made, but they were way small! i estimate these run a size too small at least. I am 5'4", 155 lbs and got a 10. I am not reordering in a larger size as I can get these for less at Macy's.
on May 21, 2015
I ordered these a size down from my usual size 8 and they fit perfect. I am 5'2" and they fit just below the ankle which I love. They fit snugly through the calf and hang straight when you stand with no wrinkling below the calf of access material. If you are taller,they will fit as pictured,right at the ankle.