Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 11, 2014
I love this particular pair of Jags. I've noticed that the Jag fit can be a bit inconsistent across the styles and sizes, but this pair seems portioned perfectly. I bought a 10 and the waist is what I expect from that size. It is advertised as a Slim and it is indeed that rather than something tight and gripping down the entire leg like a legging as some Jag Slims can be. Nor is it loose like a straight leg. This is perfect for a "mature" woman to wear with the longer, fuller tops.
on September 30, 2013
Love Jag Jeans. Especially if you're over 50 and don't want the "muffin top" of today's lower cut jeans. Plus they pull on so no zipper in front w fitted shirts.
on March 27, 2014
I am 5'2" and the ankle length was the perfect full length for me! These jeans are so comfortable. I will order more.
on October 16, 2014
I bought this jeans in a smaller size as recommended. They fit me perfectly without having to fix anything. I am 5"1 so the ankle jeans are like regular jeans for me. I wore them all day and they did stretch a bit but were not baggy. They are so comfortable and I am ordering a second and third pair. I highly recommend them.
on March 3, 2016
These do fit somewhat large, and they are definitely cropped. I have multiple pair of the Jag pull-on jeans, and I would definitely recommend going down a size or two in these. I usually order size 8 or 10 depending on how fitted the style is. These looked fitted and so I ordered the 10. They slip down on me constantly. I could easily have ordered a 6 (I do have one other pair that is a size 6).

I love the pull-on jeans because of the smooth line they give and because I don't get holes rubbed in my knit shirts from a button on my stomach, however the sizing does seem inconsistent.
on November 18, 2014
They were a bit larger than expected but not by much. I could tell they would stretch so I am returning for a size smaller. Also the after midnight looks like a dark Jean but is black so I needed a different color too.
on September 9, 2014
These are very comfortable, made with a slightly thinner material than the twill pants, which are cooler in the summer. The ankle length is the perfect length for me as I usually would take a 'short' or 'petite' length. Have washed a couple times and they have neither shrunk nor stretched out of shape.
on November 5, 2014
This is my first time ordering Jag Jeans, and I am glad I took the chance...! I love them, I also got the truffle color in same order, and love them both...! The fit is as expected, and the ankle jean is great for all your short girls/lady's out there, I am 5' and the ankle jean fits like a full length jean on me...! I have already ordered a few more pairs of the Jag ankle jeans in black and gray, as these very quickly have become my new favorite jeans...!
on October 6, 2014
I love these jeans. This is my third pair, and I just ordered a fourth (different style Jag pull-on). These fit great, have good stretch but still keep their shape, and your mid section is smooth and shapely. Nothing peek-a-boos when you sit down, and comfort beyond compare. I'm sure at some point I'll start sending all my other jeans to good-will, cause these are really the only ones I want to wear.
on January 15, 2014
I have many pairs of jag jeans and love them. I ordered the my normal size but didnt realize they were not petite. They fit but a little bigger but still good. For the price i kept them. Super comfy for this curvy girl!