5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans
I am 5'2" and the ankle length was the perfect full length for me! These jeans are so comfortable. I will order more.
Published 8 months ago by mominohio

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit
These jeans just do not fit, not sure if it is the rise or what, but I have trouble keeping them pulled. Thought 14 would fit better but unfortunately did not.
Published 7 months ago by J. Smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, March 27, 2014
mominohio (PADUCAH, KY, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans!!!, September 30, 2013
Love Jag Jeans. Especially if you're over 50 and don't want the "muffin top" of today's lower cut jeans. Plus they pull on so no zipper in front w fitted shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Proportioned perfectly, July 11, 2014
Lofir (Billings, MT USA) - See all my reviews
I love this particular pair of Jags. I've noticed that the Jag fit can be a bit inconsistent across the styles and sizes, but this pair seems portioned perfectly. I bought a 10 and the waist is what I expect from that size. It is advertised as a Slim and it is indeed that rather than something tight and gripping down the entire leg like a legging as some Jag Slims can be. Nor is it loose like a straight leg. This is perfect for a "mature" woman to wear with the longer, fuller tops.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT JEANS...!, November 5, 2014
This is my first time ordering Jag Jeans, and I am glad I took the chance...! I love them, I also got the truffle color in same order, and love them both...! The fit is as expected, and the ankle jean is great for all your short girls/lady's out there, I am 5' and the ankle jean fits like a full length jean on me...! I have already ordered a few more pairs of the Jag ankle jeans in black and gray, as these very quickly have become my new favorite jeans...!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 3, 2014
These are the 4th pair of these jeans that I have purchased. I have them in 3 shades of blue and now in gray. I am 4'11.5" tall and these fit great. I usually have to buy petite length jeans and pants and even then I sometimes have to have them hemmed. These are just the right length. I wore the blue ones on a recent trip to the Med. and they were appropriate for all city touring. They really fit great and I would recommend them to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars My go-to jeans, October 6, 2014
I love these jeans. This is my third pair, and I just ordered a fourth (different style Jag pull-on). These fit great, have good stretch but still keep their shape, and your mid section is smooth and shapely. Nothing peek-a-boos when you sit down, and comfort beyond compare. I'm sure at some point I'll start sending all my other jeans to good-will, cause these are really the only ones I want to wear.

2.0 out of 5 stars Had to send them back!, July 4, 2014
I have six pairs of Jag pull-on jeans, 2 of them in the ankle style. I'm retired and they're all I wear these days. The size 12 fits perfectly, and these looked fine when I took them out of the package. But when I wore them, they slid down--and I mean DOWN. This is the only time I've had any problem with JAG jeans. I returned them without a problem--thanks always to Amazon--and bought another replacement pair, which are just fine. So this was an isolated incident and I can still highly recommend JAG pull-ons.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Jag Jeans!, June 23, 2014
Normally I wear a 4 or a 6. In Jag Jeans I usually wear a 4. I have two pair of Jag Nora Skinny in size 4. I ordered the Amelia Ankle in a 4 and had to send them back and got a 2. There is more stretch in this style than in the Nora. I recommend going down a size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 17, 2014
I had a pair of Jag Jeans before I purchased the pull-on ankle jeans, so I knew my size and the fit. My new Jags are the perfect look I wanted and look great w/long tops. Love 'em!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite New Jeans, June 5, 2014
So comfy and look polished and trendy for casual but sheik wear. They also wash well. (No shrinkage or discoloration!)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›