5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans
I am 5'2" and the ankle length was the perfect full length for me! These jeans are so comfortable. I will order more.
Published 11 months ago by mominohio

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Product Sent
I ordered Amelia Blue Dive 8, but received Mila Black Sand 8P. I tried to return/exchange the jeans but was informed they were no longer available. I CAN wear them, but they are not a super comfortable fit. Too bad, because I think the 8 would have been perfect.
Published 13 months ago by Jodi C.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, March 27, 2014
mominohio (PADUCAH, KY, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans!!!, September 30, 2013
Love Jag Jeans. Especially if you're over 50 and don't want the "muffin top" of today's lower cut jeans. Plus they pull on so no zipper in front w fitted shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Proportioned perfectly, July 11, 2014
Lofir (Billings, MT USA) - See all my reviews
I love this particular pair of Jags. I've noticed that the Jag fit can be a bit inconsistent across the styles and sizes, but this pair seems portioned perfectly. I bought a 10 and the waist is what I expect from that size. It is advertised as a Slim and it is indeed that rather than something tight and gripping down the entire leg like a legging as some Jag Slims can be. Nor is it loose like a straight leg. This is perfect for a "mature" woman to wear with the longer, fuller tops.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT JEANS...!, November 5, 2014
This is my first time ordering Jag Jeans, and I am glad I took the chance...! I love them, I also got the truffle color in same order, and love them both...! The fit is as expected, and the ankle jean is great for all your short girls/lady's out there, I am 5' and the ankle jean fits like a full length jean on me...! I have already ordered a few more pairs of the Jag ankle jeans in black and gray, as these very quickly have become my new favorite jeans...!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 3, 2014
These are the 4th pair of these jeans that I have purchased. I have them in 3 shades of blue and now in gray. I am 4'11.5" tall and these fit great. I usually have to buy petite length jeans and pants and even then I sometimes have to have them hemmed. These are just the right length. I wore the blue ones on a recent trip to the Med. and they were appropriate for all city touring. They really fit great and I would recommend them to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Jeans, October 16, 2014
I bought this jeans in a smaller size as recommended. They fit me perfectly without having to fix anything. I am 5"1 so the ankle jeans are like regular jeans for me. I wore them all day and they did stretch a bit but were not baggy. They are so comfortable and I am ordering a second and third pair. I highly recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit large, November 18, 2014
They were a bit larger than expected but not by much. I could tell they would stretch so I am returning for a size smaller. Also the after midnight looks like a dark Jean but is black so I needed a different color too.

5.0 out of 5 stars My go-to jeans, October 6, 2014
I love these jeans. This is my third pair, and I just ordered a fourth (different style Jag pull-on). These fit great, have good stretch but still keep their shape, and your mid section is smooth and shapely. Nothing peek-a-boos when you sit down, and comfort beyond compare. I'm sure at some point I'll start sending all my other jeans to good-will, cause these are really the only ones I want to wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, May 2, 2014
Love the jeans! anyone who has a little bit of a muffin top these jeans are perfect! Helps keeps everything in.. :0)

4.0 out of 5 stars Jag jeans!, January 15, 2014
I have many pairs of jag jeans and love them. I ordered the my normal size but didnt realize they were not petite. They fit but a little bigger but still good. For the price i kept them. Super comfy for this curvy girl!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›