5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great on my sister-in-law
Published 8 months ago by R. Penn

3.0 out of 5 stars Style Is great, fit is not
Published 4 months ago by Quille

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great on my sister-in-law, December 10, 2013
Bought these as a gift for my sister-in-law. She looks very good in these jeans. She is a size 8 and these fit her. She says they're very comfortable and of course she likes the smooth look in the front because there's no zipper or belt loops. Also, the length was right so they didn't need to be hemmed. She has lots of jeans and was a little hesitant to get another pair, but she says these have turned out to be favorites. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Style Is great, fit is not, March 28, 2014
Quille (SoCal, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This was my second pair of pull-on Jag jeans, the first being Paley boot-cut. The Paleys are a size 4 Petite and are slightly large after stretching from wear. But they are still flattering and comfortable. I ordered a 2 regular in these Amelia pull- ons and found the waist to be fine but the entire leg was so tight as to have wrinkles all the way down to the ankle. I had to return them and ordered a size 4 which is now too large in the waist by about 2 inches but fine in the legs. For reference, I am 5'2" / 107. I really like the style and colors of the Amelia's but wish the fit was more balanced between waist and legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4th pair of Jag, December 12, 2013
Love the comfort waist band with no zippers or snaps to worry about. It lays nice and flat on my tummy and is easy to pull up and down. These run a tiny bit large so I ordered a size down. The ankle length is perfect for my shorter legs which means no hemming for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, December 4, 2013
A. Scammell (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jag Jeans Women's Amelia Pull-On Ankle Twill Pant (Apparel)
Wow! These jeans feel like sweatpants, only way more stylish. I got the light brown and they are a beautiful taupey brown and will go with so many items in my closet. I am not experiencing any fit issues at all. I like the ankle length because I'm short. The waistband is very comfortable and I love not having belt loop bumps under my shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and look great, July 11, 2014
I bought these in red and had to buy another pair in black. Comfortable and look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very flattering pair of pants, April 20, 2014
annabella 88 (carlsbad, ca United States) - See all my reviews
I like that these ankle twill pants are slimming but very comfortable with the pull on waist. The rise is standard which is very difficult to find. You can pair these up with shorter tops and your waist is still covered up nicely. Fabric has a slight stretch to allow for a fairly close fit but not binding. I am short (5'4") and these pants are longer on me than the model, more like full length. I have ordered another pair is black which is hard to find. Very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look great, feel comfortable., April 16, 2014
Love these..since I am 5'1" they don't need to be hemmed. To get them to fit properly sometimes a little tight pulling over the hips
but worth the tug. Keep these coming.

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird fit., March 24, 2014
Alena Rudolph "tinygirlsf" (Oakland, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Super loose fit in the thighs and hips, saggy knees and an uncomfortable high waist. Thought i'd try pull-ons for work (i work with kids and bend and squat a lot) but didn't want to sacrifice too much style with something like sweatpants. Very unflattering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality and Good Prices, March 9, 2014
I was delighted to be introduced to Jag Jeans at an upscale women's shop this year. The wide stretchy waistband eliminates the ridges and bumps that other jeans leave with their pockets and closures and leaves a smooth area under sweaters.. Extremely comfortable and good for travel. The prices are often quite a deal on Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Alittle Short, March 9, 2014
These fit shorter than expected. I wear a size 10 and am 5'4" and they fit okay everywhere but, just a little too short above my ankles

Jag Jeans Women's Amelia Pull-On Ankle Twill Pant