5.0 out of 5 stars Love These Jeans!
Published 9 months ago by Michelle Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh
I like the concept, but they aren't as flattering as I thought they would be. They run large. I'm short though, so maybe that was a factor. Good concept, just not for me.
Published 8 months ago by happymama27

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These Jeans!, May 15, 2014
OK, I know they seem like "Old Lady" jeans with the high waist, but it's exactly the opposite. They are simply "No Muffin Top" jeans and they are awesome! I intend on wearing them for summer with tank tops and sandals. You do need to buy a size down because they run large. I love these white jeans and have never found any jean that is as flattering. I highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Over the hips..., June 10, 2014
Lisa Beach (Rohnert Park, CA) - See all my reviews
I like these pants because they fit well through the leg and backside. I ordered them a size smaller than normal after reading the reviews, and once I get them on they're great. But getting that waistband over my hips...ugh. I'm dreading wearing them to work and having to wrestle with them in the bathroom several times a day.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... size right away that I will give 4 stars love, July 15, 2014
they do not run big as someone had commented on but amazon offered free return and exchange and sent the bigger size right away that I will give 4 stars love these

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Jean, September 4, 2014
The cut of the jeans is very good, the colour is great, but above all I like the material which is very substantial and not see through.
All in all a great pair of jeans, and I will purchase these again in size 14 which is my correct size. the size was not in stock when I purchased the jeans, but I'm glad I bought the size 16 even if it is slightly too large because now I know when I get my correct size that they will be a perfect pair of jeans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 4, 2014
Best fitting & most comfortable jeans I've ever had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer pants!!, July 1, 2014
I was looking everywhere for white jeans that you could not see through when I ran across these in a boutique. They are a nice "heavy" weight jean that looks fab on! The pull on part is a little tough, but the no muffin once you get them on makes it all worth while! They look great under fitting tops because they don't have the bulk of the button/zipper. And I personally love the ankle jean because I am 5'2" and the length is perfect! ;)

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, June 30, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Reviewers differ, June 24, 2014
read all the reviews and since I have never had a pair of pull on's decided to go with the larger size. The 6 would have fit perfectly....aaaah the frustration of having to send items back with the enormous shipping charge to Canada (not to mention duty) is not worth it !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great pants, June 20, 2014
Love these pants. I listened to the other reviewers and ordered down one size and they fit perfectly. Fabric is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars most flattering fit ever, May 1, 2014
These are a little hard to put on, but they feel great and give you a flat tummy. great combination - feel good and look good.

Jag Jeans Women's Amelia Pull-On Ankle Jean