5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em
I normally wear a size 6, but have found with all Jag Jeans I wear a size 2 so these fit as I expected. They are comfortable help keep the middle flat.
Published 10 months ago by dian lewallen

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit
I love the flat front of the Jag jeans. The legs on the Felicia are wider and shorter than they appear in the illustration, giving a more casual look than I had expected.
Published 7 months ago by N. Griffin

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, February 7, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Like them, March 5, 2014
mdavis (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
I was looking for some casual Capri that weren't so dark. I have many dark Capri. They are a little tight in the stomach area but the legs fit nicely. I was anticipating that since I still have my baby pouch and most of my pants fit this way.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit, May 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars JAG Felicia Crop...awesome!!!, May 8, 2014
Buy these...they are the best. So comfortable and great fit. I sized down one size..usually wear an 8 and bought the 6. Perfect...might be snug at first but they will be fine in an hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!, August 11, 2014
i was nervous about ordering these. I love the look of jeans, but I find the hardware uncomfortable. I usually wear 'yoga pants' that are nice-looking enough, but I don't wear them to work. We have dress down Fridays and I have worn jeans, but I want the comfort of the yoga pants. I ordered a size 6 because that's what I usually wear and they fit fine. If I wear a shirt that I don't tuck in--and who tucks in anymore?--you can't tell that they're pull-on. I would like to see them in a lighter wash because I'd order them too. Really happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, flattering fit, August 4, 2014
Love these jeans! They are incredibly comfortable and figure flattering. The high waist is not bulky or awkward in any way, although I notice sometimes after I've worn them for a while it stretches out ever so slightly, but never enough to wear it's uncomfortable. Overall these fit me great. I am somewhere between a size 8 and 10. I ordered a 10 and am very pleased. Great quality too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever jeans, June 11, 2014
I have at least 5 pair of Jag jeans....from crops to straight leg ....the fit is always perfect. I have trouble finding jeans that are long enough...the jeans look good with flats or two inch heels. The crops hit mid-calf...which is perfect. They are super comfortable and wash and wear well. The flat front is perfect ..no extra bulk.

3.0 out of 5 stars roll top, June 7, 2014
I will keep these but the tops tend to roll over on all of their pull on shorts and pants. I also find myself hiking them up as they stretch too much with wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars jag capris, June 2, 2014
This is my first pair of Jag brand pants/capris…they are wonderful…fit is as expected…order size down if you like a less loose fit…will definitely order again...

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, comfy, comfy, June 1, 2014
Did I mention these were comfy :-) Had to guess my size as I haven't purchased US sizing before and got It bang on. I dress them up and wear to work and they are lovely and soft. I'm about to buy some straight leg and boot cut for the cooler months. Highly recommend, and they keep your tummy (if you have one) nice and firm.