5.0 out of 5 stars Jag jeans, November 9, 2013
Its my second pair and they fit great. They also wash up great and retain their color and do not shrink.

4.0 out of 5 stars My perfect jeans, after hemming, July 2, 2014
E.B. (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
Everybody has a pair of jeans that fit them perfectly; Jag Jeans are mine. The black Lucy Narrow Boot jeans are the perfect length for me; the clean dark version are 1-2 inches longer than the black ones, so require hemming. (I have purchased two clean dark pairs from different vendors; both had the longer length (~34-35 inches) over the black (~32-33 inches).) The color of the clean dark jeans is great - works equally well with more and less casual outfits. Plus, the darker thread in the stitching means they are more convincingly dressed up, compared to dark jeans with contrasting thread.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, sizing is different in different styles., May 16, 2014
Christine Magdalene (Thompson Falls, MT United States) - See all my reviews
Ordered a size 4 because size 6 styles without the zipper (pull on) were too big. Going to try size 6, which is really my size. Love the jeans, just having a hard time finding the right size.