5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased!
They were exactly as described and the size was true to the "norm". Great material that is thick enough not to have the "white see-thru" issue. I would order them again!
Published 4 months ago by nancy fletcher

3.0 out of 5 stars Jag Jeans
Published 7 months ago by Marty Douglas

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased!, April 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars JagJean Review, April 18, 2014
These are my new favorite jeans! Great fit and comfortable. I will be buying more of these! Would love these in bright colors!

3.0 out of 5 stars Jag Jeans, February 6, 2014
I was really expecting a ribbed top lot unlike the cuffs on sweat shirts. The material is the same it seems just on the bias . Still stretchable but not that comfortable. I sent the pants back but not for that reason. They were too short in the crouch area. I usually wear a 14 but after reading the reviews I ordered a 12 and they fit except to short in the crouch. I didn't exchange them for a 14 as I think they would have been too big everyplace else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality on this item but it was a little small, so I would like to exchange it for a larger size and different color, June 23, 2014
I would like to return this item, so can I please get a return label and some instruction on the procedure to do this return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans!, May 25, 2014
Love these jeans! They are flat front with no zipper so when you're wearing a longer top there is no tummy bulge because of a belt and zipper. They fit true to size and are easy to pull off and on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous white jeans, April 29, 2014
I normally take a size 6, but I read reviews to size down. The size 4 fits great. The length was too long since I am 5'3", but no biggie to hem it. I couldn't find a petite in white. Pull on style gives a trimmer look. No bulk around the tummy. You can't see through the white fabric which is wonderful. I'm ready for the summer!

3.0 out of 5 stars White make u bigger&@$, April 19, 2014
I ordered the same jeans in a white and denim size 10. the white seems to be a whole size smaller.sooo disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, April 15, 2014
Very well made and fit as expected. I'm 5'9 and the length was perfect. I want to order them in other colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jag Jeans, April 14, 2014
I love my Jag jeans. I have several pairs and just purchased the white pair. They are very slimming and don't bag out after a day's wear. They are flattering under longer tunic style tops, however, I would never wear them with a tucked in blouse as shown in the advertisement. They are comfortable and stylish and minimize tummy bulges.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pants, March 23, 2014
I love these jeans. I bought a size larger than I wear in the blue jeans because I didn't want them to be too tight since they were white. You can't see through them and they are still nice an slim to wear with oversized shirts.

Rate and Discover Movies