5.0 out of 5 stars If you like NYDJ, you'll love these
So comfortable and flattering...I put them on and danced around! They are the serious "fake out" jeans, in that they have a fake zipper and pockets that make it look as though you're wearing the standard low rise jeans, but then they've got extra top area that holds in those bulges and goes comfortably up to your waist. So long as you're not tucking in your shirt,...
Published on November 3, 2011 by Oakland Mama

3.0 out of 5 stars The top rolls down - constantly
I like the look of these jeans and you cant beat them for comfort. I bought one size down and the fit is nice. However the top 1 inch folds over EVERY TIME I move the wrong way or sit down. Doesnt matter if I wear them higher or lower..I have tried everything and they just wont stop folding. I thought these would work well under form fitted shirts, but I cant do that...
Published on January 24, 2012 by Crislyn Mckerron

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite jeans!, December 17, 2011
elizabeth (Annapolis, MD) - See all my reviews
I purchased both the black and the indigo. They are so comfortable and fit very well. I am 5'6" and teeter between an 8 and a 10, depending on the brand and cut. I purchased the 8 and they are perfect. The indigo is very dark (very close to black in certain lights). If you've ever been pregnant and fell in love with the ease of maternity pants and/or have a problem area that results in a muffin top in some jeans, then these are for you. Love them!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT run big, November 12, 2012
I read from several purchasers that the sizes run big on the Jag Jeans. I wear a 12 so I ordered a 10- big mistake. Someone else said they were not long enough, but mine are 7 inches too long and have to be cut off, losing the boot-cut effect. The top rolls, but I still like them despite the issues. I think the sizing is erratic and unpredictable. If they weren't so expensive I'd order 2 or 3 more pair in a 12 petite, even though I've never had to order petites before.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, but very loose, April 15, 2012
I gave them to a friend of mine who is taller and slightly wider in the hips. I wanted these jeans to fit tight but they are very loose fitting. I normally wear a size 9, 10 or 11 (depending on the brand) so I got these in size 8 because the description says it has a stretchy waistband. The denim looks great and the wide waistband is very flattering, but they were not tight on me. I would order them again but maybe in a size 4 or a 6.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought..., December 25, 2012
I love the look of these jeans, not mom jeans at all! But... The elastic isn't as elastic as I thought and the seam between the bottom and the elastic is so stiff they ended up being really hard for me to get on. Maybe in a bigger size I would have had an easier time but then the legs and butt would have been too big. I am coming off a long illness so maybe if I had better muscle tone I would have had an easier time. I do really like the look of them though!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice but a little long, August 21, 2012
I just tried these on. They seem a little long. I'm 5'5. I like the fit. I ordered a size down and I would say that was a smart decision. They are fitted in waist and butt area and baggier in leg area. I would recommend these jeans. They are kinda pricy but worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jeans Ever!, July 24, 2012
These jeans are the best! They fit my post pregnancy body perfectly! I am on the taller side (5' 7") and have no issues with the length of these jeans. They look great and are extremely comfortable. They would be the perfect jeans to wear for travel. I would recommend getting at least one if not two sizes smaller than you normally wear. Well worth the price! Cheaper on Amazon than elsewhere. The best part about these jeans is no one can tell they are pull on. The rise is perfect as I don't have to worry about my behind showing when I sit or bend over. I have just purchased my second pair as I love these jeans so much!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorites!!, June 14, 2012
Love, Love these jeans. No button, smooth flattering front and comfy. Bought 4 pair and two for my daughter, who also loves them. I'm normally a 10 but wear an 8 in this jean. Material is a lighter weight than NYDJ which I usually buy, but these Jag Jeans are so comfy....my new favorites!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans., May 21, 2012
I am so glad to finally find jeans that fit and look great on. I've worn them several times and they hold their shape nicely without bagging. I did have to shorten them about 2 inches - not a problem. The wide waistband is very comfortable but would look strange if worn with a tucked in top. I highly recommend these for any figure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now why didn't I think of that???, January 1, 2012
This review is from: Jag Jeans Women's Paley Boot Jean (Apparel)
These jeans shatter the perception that pull-on = knit pants worn by grannies. They're great for wearing under long sweaters or form fitting knit tees and tanks. I also have the straight leg version; they're close enough to a skinny jean to be able to tuck into boots. Hands down, they are the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn. I went down one size and the fit is perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jag Jeans Women's Paley Boot Jean, June 25, 2013
The jeans fit exactly as expected. They stay true to shape all day do not shrink in the wash. The only problem is a slight material flaw on the upper leg which is only noticed by me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›