5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to wear jean!
Published 7 months ago by Ceney Dobler

3.0 out of 5 stars Jag jeans - beware of sizing issues
These jeans have a lot of potential but the sizing is really strange. I ordered a size ten and they were huge...I exchanged them for a size eight and could not even remotely get them on! Something is really off with the sizing.
Published 5 months ago by toni czekanski

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to wear jean!, December 21, 2013
I have three pairs of Jag Jeans and they all fit nicely. I really like the fact there is no zipper to deal with and they are very comfortable. I do find I feel like I have to pull them up often since the waist band is a bit low but this is the style nowdays. This pair of jeans has the slim leg and is very flattering and has become my favorite pair. I definitely recommend these jeans. Some may be interested to know I am over 70 yrs and love wearing the ease of wearing these jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jag Jeans are perfect for fit and comfort, November 27, 2013
This review is from: Jag Jeans Women's Peri Straight Leg Jean (Apparel)
These are the most comfortable, consistent and best looking jeans available. They are reasonably priced. They are extremely well made and durable and wash well. I have not found a better brand of jeans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jag Pull Ons - Favorite Jeans!, January 15, 2014
V. Alvarez "NESS" (Boulder Creek, CA USA) - See all my reviews
The name "Black Sand" is a little deceiving. Its more of a very very dark denim. I ended up returning them because I expected them to be black, not blue. But I love Jags Pull On jeans and pants.

3.0 out of 5 stars Jag jeans - beware of sizing issues, February 17, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Black Sand is not true black!, February 15, 2014
Arghhhh.. So frustrating. These jeans fit great up at the top (snug and comfy around the baby belly) but the Black Sand is not black, they are a very very dark Indigo blue. It was only too obvious once I held them against something truly black. I am so disappointed. I really want black jeans!

5.0 out of 5 stars these jeans are the best!, June 9, 2014
Can't say enough good things about these jeans. I'm retired and my shape has changed as I've gotten older so it's a real problem to look even okay in anything. These pants are comfortable and stylish. They wash well. I don't put anything in the dryer, but these hang dry just fine. As other reviewers have said, the lack of a zipper/fly front and belt loops makes a nice smooth front with t-shirts and blouses. I'm 5'4", 155 pounds, and the 12 fits perfectly, although I do have to take up the hems. It's a small price to pay for looking good. I'm replacing all my old jeans and corduroys with Jags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pants!, May 30, 2014
They run a little big so instead of my usual size 6 I got the 4 and they fit perfectly. Most pants aren't long enough on me but these are just right. The high waist and no zipper is flattering. I have them in several colors and they are all great!

5.0 out of 5 stars ready to ditch my other jeans, May 8, 2014
Elizabeth K. (Washington, the evergreen state) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jag Jeans Women's Peri Straight Leg Jean (Apparel)
I bought these jeans recently in the 'midnight' dark blue color. It was love at first try. Loved them so much I quickly ordered another pair. I wanted to help others considering Jag jeans. For me and my hour glass shape, the Peri cut works great for me. I ordered the Malia and they don't fit as well for my body type. If you have the body type of thin legs and larger on top the Malia is cut for you.
I love the concept of pull on jeans. They ease up over your hips and love handles and hold it in comfortably. I love how smooth my tops look without the bulk of zippers and belt loops. I have been a long time Levis girl. I am frustrated with Levis and their inconsistent sizing. Bye bye Levis, I'm a Jag girl now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fitting Jeans, April 28, 2014
Great fit and so comfortable..quality material that will last. I finally found the perfect pair of jeans.. I am very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT JEANS, March 30, 2014
I bought all colors in my usual size 14. The best feature going is the smooth waistband that eliminates the button lump in most jeans that is very unattractive (and uncomfortable, since these have a slight stretch in the waist area). Love these, and many friends have now bought them also!

Jag Jeans Women's Peri Straight Leg Jean