Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 22, 2013
I have a terrible time finding Jeans, pants that fit. I have a weird shape. I have IBD with alot of bloating etc. but skinny butt and thighs so if I find one that's comfortable around the waist, it bags everywhere else.

These are wonderful. They are comfortable in the waist, even as I bloat as the day goes on. They stay up and don't slip down and don't fold over when I bend. They fit fairly well (acceptablly lose) in but and thigh and they look very nice overall. I think size 12 fit better in butt and thigh area but just a bit tight around the waist and I cannot tolerate anything tight in the waist. So overall this is the nicest fitting Jean I ever worn.

Quality of fabric is very good, washes and drys beautifully and doesn't shrink. A WINNER!!!!
on April 27, 2014
I love the way these look, but they have an unpleasant chemical smell that is very noticeable. Something about the dye, I think. So whenever I wear them, I am conscious that there's something touching my skin that is not "natural."

I've just tried washing them in white vinegar, and am hopeful that the smell will diminish some over time, but so far it's still pretty hard to ignore.
on November 2, 2013
I would like them cut a little roomier, but they fit. I also ordered petite because I am 5'4" and I didn't want to hem them. They are a little on the short side, but not enough to make me return them.
I would order the regular length next time. And I am very likely to order another pair.
on October 21, 2013
This is my third pair of Jag Jeans....and I love every pair. These ones are a little snug but will probably fit perfectly with a little wear. If you are concerned that they look too much like maternity pants, trust me, they don't. They're cute, comfortable and affordable. Love them and would highly recommend them.
on November 22, 2013
I haven't had a chance to wear these yet but when i tried them on I loved them-they were very comfortable and fit great-i normally order a size 6 but because of reviews i read i went w/a size larger and am glad i did. I believe they do run a size smaller than normal
on April 28, 2014
I'm a bigger girl with a pretty short stature and short legs, so I am thanking my lucky stars the petite sizes fit me perfectly without needing alteration. I've been looking for jeans that fit me like this for a long time. They hug in all the right places and don't feel too tight or pinchy around the waist. Can't recommend these jeans enough, especially if you're looking for something that helps shape you up nicely.
on June 10, 2014
Although these are very cute, they smell like gasoline or something... I thought the smell would go away after I washed them, but it's didn't after several washes. It got better, but I think it will never disappear. Otherwise, I would've bought another pair.
on October 29, 2013
I love jag jean pull ons. they are so comfortable and look good. I wish they made them in petite sizes in more colors.
VINE VOICEon December 12, 2013
I really hate that bulge that jeans create under a shirt, due to the snaps/buttons. So, when I wear a top that is meant to be worn outside the pants, rather than tucked in, I like these pants a lot. The provide a great silhouette - very smooth with no waistband "bumps". However, the waistband appears to be about the same size as the hips, so the pants continually slide down. I think the waist could have been a bit more tapered. I ordered the eight, but the six would have probably fit better. Overall, though, this is a great pant.
on December 27, 2013
They had a strange smell that didn't wash out. Also, I'm 5'5" and normally wear petite or ankle sizes but these were too short. I also tried the regular, non-petite size and those were too long. I need something in between, I guess.