5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, slimming, beautiful jeans
Love the Jag pull on jeans - I have the Peri (straight leg) and the Paley (boot cut) and the Malia (skinny). I always order a size down in the Peri and Paley.

Published 8 months ago by Vivivoom

3.0 out of 5 stars waistband rolls
The general fit and fabric are great but to short. The waistband rolls constantly. If it were not for the waistband I would rate higher.
Published 8 months ago by dj

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, slimming, beautiful jeans, November 1, 2013

The reasons I love these jeans SO much are: 1. They fit beautifully and are very, very slimming for my pear shape and my tummy; 2. They maintain their shape; 3. No muffin top with these; 4. No front zipper or belt loop bulges; 5. Look fabulous with all kinds of tops, especially flat/smooth underneath knits; 6. The most comfortable jeans I have EVER owned - sitting, standing, dancing, reclining; 7. The fabric is excellent and substantial and color selections are wonderful.

Jag Pull ons are so much better than some of the tummy control designer jeans with front zips that sell for 2-3 times as much as the Jags.

Although I would have been the last person I'd have thought would buy "pull on" jeans, these are so sophisticated and unlike other "pull-on" pants, there's no comparison.

SO glad I found out about Jag Pull-Ons. Had to share.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans, August 25, 2013
I own 3 pairs of Jag Peri jeans, but I think buyers should know that the fabric can differ between washes. The black pair I have (have had less than a year) has a lot of snags, but both blue pairs are just fine after many wears! So the nature of the fabric can affect their longevity. Anyway, this pair has good sturdy fabric, and fits really well. They are very flattering & comfortable. I love these jeans, especially since I am rather hippy, and most skinny jeans are just tragic on me. A nice straight leg has the look of a skinny jean but is flattering, thank goodness! I plan to buy more of these going forward. I wish they'd make a pair in red!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jag Jeans are EXCELLENT, September 19, 2013
I love the pull on, medium weight, flat tummy waistband on Jag jeans. They do run a bit large so I went to a 2 and they fit perfectly. I thought the waist would ride down and curl but at the smaller size it does not and stays put. They look great, feel great, and keep their shape during the day. Yahoo

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these jeans!, February 7, 2014
I am not a skinny, looking to be skinnier. I am a 12, should be a 10 but can't be because of my stomach. These jeans fix the problem of the muffin top and allow me to look better with more tops than regular jeans. I hope they make them forever!
Many people say to go down a size. This is not the case for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and flattering fit in one product., August 22, 2013
These are probably the only brand I will purchase from now on. Please consider production of these jeans for a very long time. Velta

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!, October 26, 2013
These jeans are so comfortable and as long as you're not wearing a shirt tucked in, no one would ever know they are pull-ons. These are my new favorite jeans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! Jeans that fit!, November 3, 2013
Sandy Fagan (Spring, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I love these jeans! They fit me perfectly and are so comfortable! The length is good, they're slender without being skinny, and the dark color I bought even looks a little dressy when I need it. I hope the jeans are available for a long time, because I live in jeans and jeans-shopping, until now, has been as difficult as swimsuit shopping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice jeans, just not for me., December 5, 2013
I am so disappointed that these did not work and I had to return them. I ordered both the Paley and the Peri styles. I am 5'4 and 125 pounds. I wear a size 4. They look nice once on. If your figure is more straight up and down they would be great. But if you are curvy like me, in order for them to fit well in the waist they are harder to get over your hips. Since the waist will stretch every time you put them on, soon the waist will be too big. The reason I bought them was to avoid the bumps of the waistband, buttons, zippers, etc. But having the waist stretch out would defeat the purpose of being pull on. Also they don't hold your tummy in as well as the button front. At 5'4 the petites are too short, so I usually buy regular and have them hemmed. These are extra long, about 6 inches too long.
I gave them 4 stars because they are nice jeans. Just not for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Jeans in a Pull-on pant, February 14, 2014
I love these. Unlike other pull-on pseudo-jeans, these are real jeans. In fact, I keep trying to unbutton them. I'm about 15-20 lbs. overweight, and zippers and buttons just add to the bulk in front. These smooth my tummy, making me look slimmer! Very comfortable. As other reviewers have said, they do run large. I bought a 10, but will probably go to an 8, especially since I'm starting to lose weight. They do not fit tight as shown in the photo!! In fact, I wish the legs were a little bit snugger, my main reason to go to an 8, although I don't want skin-tight. I prefer jeans looser than photo, tighter than what I got. They are long, but I've washed them twice and they've shrunk just a bit so are now just right in length. They did have a smell, but the two washings (last with non-chlorine bleach) took care of that. And while I have never liked the fake fade manufacturers have put on the front of thighs, these look real (no hard edges) and they're subtle. Love the gray color.

3.0 out of 5 stars waistband rolls, November 6, 2013