5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable fit
I purchased these because I broke my arm and needed stylish pants that I could pull on with one hand. I've found I like the fit so well that I purchased several more pairs. They don't gap in the back and fit flat in the front.
Published 2 months ago by Vardin's Grove Books

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT STRAIGHT LEG
Jag jeans are great and I wear them all the time. The truffle is a really nice color, but these jeans are NOT straight leg as stated. They are slim fit. So disappointed! Had to return.
Published 4 months ago by Martee Crosson

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT STRAIGHT LEG, August 18, 2014
Martee Crosson (LAKE IN THE HILLS, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jag Jeans Women's Peri Pull On Straight Leg Stretch Twill Pant (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable fit, October 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I never learn..., December 2, 2014
Kat (Fairbanks, AK, United States) - See all my reviews
I have this thing with my hips. They're over ten inches wider than my waist, and my brain has this tendency of making them larger than they are. So when someone says 'order a size down' I think to myself -- pff, maybe for you. I bet your hips are gorgeous; mine are troublemakers! ...except when they're not. My hips are about 38" (39 on a bad day), and -- yeah, I could have squeezed them into a size 4 instead of my usual size 6. While the pants fit comfortably around upper thighs and hips/butt for me, the waistband is much, *much* too loose. I should have sent these back but was too stubborn and decided to wear them. It's not that they're super loose, but there's too much room in the waistband, and it sort of sticks out under my shirt.

So, yes, ORDER A SIZE DOWN.

Otherwise they're gorgeous, comfortable, soft, and perfect for work or a casual day out. Get a pair, they're lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful jeans. I love them, September 6, 2014
PAMELA PASSMORE (HOUSTON, TEXAS United States) - See all my reviews
Wonderful jeans. I love them. Buy in one size smaller than the size you normally wear due to the stretch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these pants!, September 20, 2014
These are great pants, I have several pairs. They fit well, are comfortable, and look nice. This particular pair, I returned, because the color was more brown and less dark tan than I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!, September 30, 2014
Absolutely gorgeous and comfortable. I'm looking forward to getting other colors to fill in my wardrobe.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Jag jeans because they fit my figure so well, November 6, 2014
I love Jag jeans because they fit my figure so well. They have some give here and there which is nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 6, 2014
I love Jag Jeans. They are extremely comfortable and the size fits true for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, classy, November 5, 2014
No whale tail! Comfortable, classy, and look great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, September 24, 2014
I'm 5'6" and weigh 130 lbs. Size six fits me great. VERY comfortable pants. I received a pair today, tried them on, and immediately ordered three more pair in different colors. Love these pants!