Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.12 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Jagwire Ripcord Derailleur Kit, Gold Medal
|Price:||$28.35 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$10.15 (26%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- L3 liner technology delivers smooth, precise, compression-free performance
- Fiber reinforced LEX braided derailleur housing is built to take abuse
- Teflon-coated inner wires for smooth operation and work with SRAM/Shimano and Campagnolo shifters
- Made to match the HyFlow hydraulic kits perfectly so you can customize your rig with your color of choice
- 2500mm of 4.5mm housing, one 2300mm rear cable & one 1500mm front cable Includes 3 sealed alloy end caps, 7 nosed alloy end caps, 6 cable donuts, 1 raincoat boot, 2 Tube Tops, and 2 cable tips
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
-Kevlar reinforced for compressionless braking performance
-Works well with mechanical disc brakes
-Teflon coated cables are single-ended Shimano/SRAM
-Includes ferrules, tips, donuts and a sealing liner
-Housing length - 2500mm
-Cable length - 1350mm (front), 2350mm (rear)
-Lead-free housing coatings
Top Customer Reviews
The kit came missing one of the ends for the cable. I didn't want the wire to fray, so I sent Jagwire an email asking if they would send an extra piece. By the end of the week, I had extra cable ends and some neat stickers in my mailbox. They were super cool about that, and that kind of service is amazing.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
have used Jagwire products off and on with good success. Would not buy this product again as the Kevlar casing doesn't cut cleanly worth a damn, even with brnad new pair of Park... Read morePublished 4 months ago by nancy stokes
The one thing I was worried about when buying this kit was, having enough housing and end caps. Well, I had quite a bit of housing left over after installation and, there were... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Michael Peterson