Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on July 8, 2013
I stopped in to a perfume counter and asked a very lovely lady what perfume she would recommend. with a thick sensual accent she reached for this stuff and said in a husky voice. this is earthy, sensual. tis is a mannnns cologne. I bought the entire gift kit and she was absolutely right. the dry down in lovely like a light kiss. after putting in on give it a bit to evaporate but you WILL get compliments when you wear this cologne. I buy the perfume in stead of the toilet because it's stinger.
on May 20, 2014
It smells like Pine to me or Juniper. This is a woodsy, spicy fragrance that smells high quality.

It smells what the woods smell like, pine needles, as I said above, Juniper.

This is not sweet or floral at all.

"Masculine" fragrance, whatever that means. Not "soft" or sweet at all.
on December 26, 2014
It's either old or it's not real the smell from the cologne is gone within 15- 20 minutes. Very different in comparison to what I buy at the stores. this was the first time I ever bought online I won't do it again I would advise anyone who even considers this not to do so.
on February 6, 2010
I think the Jaipur Homme By Boucheron Eau de parfum was old may be not original.
I'm unsatisfied with the product I have been using the Boucheron since 1996 but this time I'm very disapointed ............
on February 27, 2015
Outstanding fragrance! Jaipur is a totally unique fragrance that is a true oriental spicy masterpiece. You get cinammon and vanilla and wood mixed with flowers. It really is a beautiful scent. I warn people to go light on the trigger especially if you have sensitive skin. I own many different colognes and jaipur is the only one that ocassionally causes my skin to break out in a rash. Because of this I don't wear it every day. I love the smell so much that I wear Jaipur anyway and just spray a little which I' ve found is ENOUGH and still works great. Jaipur is sophisticated, alluring, elegant, and versatile. You wear a suit and spray this on and women will notice. You wear this with jeans and a t-shirt and you'll smell like a freshly baked cinammon bun cooked in a wood stove in a log cabin filled with flowers. Bravo to Boucheron. I hope they never discontinue this fragrance. 5 stars
on July 18, 2013
Jaipur is my husband's favorite cologne. He tried many others before I introduced him to this masculine scent. Now it's his present from me on any occasion he runs out. He says it's all the more special because I was thinking about him and bought it for him to try originally. Amazon is one of the few places we can locate it and the price is always right. Now Jaipur has become his cologne soulmate!
on October 29, 2015
This scent is subtle and smells more expensive than it is. It is truly my favorite scent on my husband. A real plus is that not everyone wears it, so it is special. Honest I don;t even care what other people think about it, I adore it on my man. A little of the Eau de Parfum goes a long way, so the price is excellent.
on January 21, 2014
There are limited choices for men when it comes to EDPs (there are tons of EDTs). I find Boucheron and Givenchy as some of the best. Jaipur is a day long perfume which lingers on even after you have a shower after work. I hope they maintain the consistency and quality. 15-20years ago YSL Kouros was available as Parfum concentrate. It no longer is available. so go for it.
on April 14, 2016
I purchased a bottle of Jaipur a couple of weeks ago at the mall on Powell St. in San Francisco. I had some time to kill, so I decided to investigate some colognes at Nordstrom. I sampled Jaipur from the tester and liked it. Unfortunately, it was out of stock. Outside, there was a booth selling perfumes and cologne. I asked the gal if she had Jaipur and she knew exactly what I was referring to. The EDP was priced $30.00 less than the same volume at Nordstrom. She swore it was authentic, opened the box and let me sample it. For $95.00, I decided to take a chance.

When first applied, there is a strong, predominant cedar scent, which calms down very quickly to expose a complex combination of spicy and floral notes with a vanilla-like backdrop. My only complaint is the sillage and projection. I monitored the lifespan of the fragrance on several occasions by spraying some on my forearm and then smelling it throughout the day. To me, this EDP seems to lose virtually all of its strength within an hour. It's still there and very rich and complex, buy VERY subtle. I like the fragrance very much, but it seems quite anemic.
on October 22, 2014
It"s a good cologne. Stay for a long time. Although, it is very very strong.
I bought directly from Amazon. Buying perfume online is a nightmare sometimes. I am happy I got the real Jaipur by Boucheron. Received on time.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse