5.0 out of 5 stars snl- justin timberlake
Everything on the show was a hit! This should be on DVD for the whole show! Homelessville, D*$k in a box, target sketch, the girl and her mom auditioning doing the chicken noodle soup, I could go on& on
Published on January 7, 2008 by C. D. Jorden

3.0 out of 5 stars Where has my favorite skit gone?
Published on March 15, 2011 by sendlich

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Where has my favorite skit gone?, March 15, 2011
I have searched high and low. I have watched ths SNL season 32 episode 15 with host Peyton Manning many many times. BUT! there has been a little switcho chango editing going on because the skit that I loved the most, ESPN's NCAA Tournament Pool Party " is no longer in the full length version bought & rented here on Amazon, not on hulu version, the YouTube version has been pulled! WHY oh WHY have they done that.

1.0 out of 5 stars SNL downloads on amazon.com, June 8, 2012
jennifer lee (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Amazon.com doesn't tell you whether or not any of the episodes you purchase contain the music performances, no matter how much i liked. i primarily downloaded the episode because i wanted the MUSICAL PERFORMANCES, not the rest of the show! I finally downloaded the episodes and i can confirm that it does not contain any of the music performances on that particular episodes, which is a great disappointment.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT PURCHASE! Item is MISSING sketches., December 10, 2009
This video is missing one of the funniest SNL sketches of the episode, "Monex" the fact that NBC Universal has deleted content from this episode should be CLEARLY marked so you know what you're getting. Additionally, it should not be priced as high if they're removing content. What's up with NBC preventing people from seeing this sketch? Did they get sued by Monex?

1.0 out of 5 stars Edited episode....many skits not included., August 7, 2013
For some reason NBC decided to edit out some of the funniest original skits from this episode....interestingly, 100% of Seth Meyers' tired Weekend Update shtick is included. Amazon should clearly label this item as "Edited Version".

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, March 24, 2013
This "edited" version doesn't have one of the funniest sketches from this episode, the NCAA bracket challenge. I can't find it anywhere, and that was the reason I bought this. I'm utterly disappointed and wish I hadn't wasted my money.

1.0 out of 5 stars THEY EDITED OUT THE FUNNIEST SKETCH OF THE ENTIRE SEASON????, September 7, 2014
I read someone say (I think on hulu) that SNL is a different for everyone, and everyone has a different favorite season. I'll agree with that. I remember the 'Can't miss' Timberlake episode was funny and had everyone talking about it over christmas. Then this episode came up, and there was just an expectation to it, being the 1st episode since JT's Christmas episode. I think the whole country was interested in SNL again. But the idea was that SNL peaked and everyone wanted to see it come back to earth. People are masochistic. Well damn it, I think these sketches are funnier than the JT sketches. The Law and Order master class is on here, I could quote that to this day! And there's a sketch called Wheelchair dates, when Jake and Maya have invited two friends to a party bc they're both in wheelchairs and try to set the two up. The premise is hilarious. The acting is hilarious. It's classic comedy. The wheelchair two are the straight people - and Maya and Jake are trying to avoid the taboo of talking about the wheelchairs. Well guess what- snl edited it out!!? WTF??? To quote from this exact sketch, and blame SNL if you won't get the joke. "WHHAAAT! NNOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Believe me, that dthis episode was the greatest. But leaving this sketch out and the digital short.. LASER CATS!.. I'll give this 1 star. Don't care for the Shins.

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing Skits, February 1, 2014
This is missing the NCAA Men's Basketball Bracket Skit and the Motivational Locker Room skit, which is why I wanted to watch it so that was a disappointment.

1.0 out of 5 stars If you can't laugh, how else can you cope?, April 21, 2014
Aran (New York City) - See all my reviews
Best skit of the episode, indeed my reason for buying it - "Danny's Song / Pulp Fiction", was not included. Cut out for being offensive? Boo. I want my money back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing content, September 28, 2012
This episode is missing the Kristen Wiig gold commercial parody. I don't know why it got edited out, but it's not there. Don't buy this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Overly edited - incomplete episode, September 16, 2014
It was edited so much that it did not contain all of the sketches listed in the description. That was disappointing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›