Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on March 15, 2011
I have searched high and low. I have watched ths SNL season 32 episode 15 with host Peyton Manning many many times. BUT! there has been a little switcho chango editing going on because the skit that I loved the most, ESPN's NCAA Tournament Pool Party " is no longer in the full length version bought & rented here on Amazon, not on hulu version, the YouTube version has been pulled! WHY oh WHY have they done that.
on December 10, 2009
This video is missing one of the funniest SNL sketches of the episode, "Monex" the fact that NBC Universal has deleted content from this episode should be CLEARLY marked so you know what you're getting. Additionally, it should not be priced as high if they're removing content. What's up with NBC preventing people from seeing this sketch? Did they get sued by Monex?
on June 8, 2012
Amazon.com doesn't tell you whether or not any of the episodes you purchase contain the music performances, no matter how much i liked. i primarily downloaded the episode because i wanted the MUSICAL PERFORMANCES, not the rest of the show! I finally downloaded the episodes and i can confirm that it does not contain any of the music performances on that particular episodes, which is a great disappointment.
on March 24, 2013
This "edited" version doesn't have one of the funniest sketches from this episode, the NCAA bracket challenge. I can't find it anywhere, and that was the reason I bought this. I'm utterly disappointed and wish I hadn't wasted my money.
on August 7, 2013
For some reason NBC decided to edit out some of the funniest original skits from this episode....interestingly, 100% of Seth Meyers' tired Weekend Update shtick is included. Amazon should clearly label this item as "Edited Version".
on April 21, 2014
Best skit of the episode, indeed my reason for buying it - "Danny's Song / Pulp Fiction", was not included. Cut out for being offensive? Boo. I want my money back.
on September 28, 2012
This episode is missing the Kristen Wiig gold commercial parody. I don't know why it got edited out, but it's not there. Don't buy this.
on September 16, 2014
It was edited so much that it did not contain all of the sketches listed in the description. That was disappointing.
on July 17, 2014
I purchased SNL Season 32, Episode 9, assuming it contained the skit with Timberlake an Armisen but it did not.
on April 27, 2014
The best skit was edited out! It was my only reason for purchasing. I can't find the Memories clip anywhere.