Customer Discussions > 10,000 Days forum

Jake is the smartest person in the world...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 22, 2006 7:06:08 PM PDT
Trip Branch says:
I think Jake knows what he's talking about and is a nice guy, the kind you bring home to mama. He obviously is very smart and knows what music is hip, an important man to be friends with. I believe that this entire site should be dedicated to the spectacularliciousness (I don't particularly care if thats a word or not or about any other grammatical errors) of Jake (since it basically already is). Not a single thread is entirely dedicated to what I originally believed this site was constructed to do... talk about the new tool album. Instead I was given the joy of being introduced to the loveable pr*%()#*@)@_____)((*#()k you and I both love... Jake, this threads for you you amazing dooche nossle you! I hope the next time you get on your computer to type the enevitable egotistical, close-minded, totally pointless response to God knows what you find offensive in your tiny Tool fan despising brain that a bolt of lightning simultaneously runs through your computer and fuses your fingers to the keyboard you endlessly jack-off onto for countless hours.
Oh by the way I didn't really like the new album but the same thing happened with the last album. Once I sat down and listened to it without really expecting the same music that I've grown to appreciate on previous albums I already know and love I ended up liking it. But I think right now this one kinda sucks. It may grow on me, it may not, I only know this one thing... Jake is so f@#$%#%g cool that he should make an album.

In reply to an earlier post on May 23, 2006 1:35:12 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Oct 19, 2010 3:11:51 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on May 24, 2006 5:34:51 AM PDT
Syd says:
Hey Jake - Buckethead sucks - maybe you should spend you time trying to defend that loser instead of concerning yourself with Tool! But thanks for amusing me with all these posts for the last month - I always need a laugh when I am at work and need a break and guess what - you are the best joke going online right now!

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2006 10:41:34 PM PDT
Jake says:
HAHA SYD your awesome, is that Syd like Syd Barrett???? THE REJECT FROM PINK FLOYD, seems to describe yourself, a reject from society, Buckethead has more talent than you'll ever understand, does he use it all the time? NO... and if you read my reviews you'd know that i say that, but whatever....
disregard everything that you read and pretend its something else, your a moron my friend, and you need a life......
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  10,000 Days forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  May 22, 2006
Latest post:  May 29, 2006

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
10,000 Days
10,000 Days by Tool (Audio CD - 2006)
4.3 out of 5 stars (1,162)